43. Bruises and Scars.

I'm still curled around Holden, his chest against my back, his breathe hot on my neck, "Spend the night?" He murmurs kissing my ear.

I turn in his arms so I'm pressed against him, "Are you sure you want me too?"

Holdens hand slips down the center of my back, "Of course."

I shiver under his touch,and lean in kissing his lips, "Sure."

I barely get the word out before my phone starts to go off. Holden sighs, "Who is it?" I sit up and look around for my jeans, "I don't know."

Holden leans over the edge of the bed on his side and grabs my pants pulling my phone out, "Hello?" He asks with out looking at the caller i.d.

I freeze, "What are you doing?" I mouth at him.

He freezes next to me, "Hey, yeah she's right here."

Holden throws the phone into my hand and I glare at him, "Who is it?"

"Your mom." He says back.

My eyes widen and I put the phone to my ear, "Hey mom. What's up?"

"Was that Alex? He just called looking for you."

I hug the blanket to my chest, even though it's over the phone I feel the need to cover up. Holden pushes hair from my shoulder and kisses it, "Uh, no I'm with Stephy and Spencer, and my hands were wet so Spencer answered."

"Why were your hands wet?" My mom asks.

I clear my throat when Holden nips on my ear, "Dishes?" I say in more of a asking way then a telling.

"Oh, alright. Anyways, Alex wants you to call him."

"Why didn't he call my cell phone?" I ask confused.

"He said he did but you didn't answer."

"Oh..." I say confused. "Alright I'll call him, bye mom."

I hang up and Holden pushes me back onto the bed, making me scream out from shock, "What are you doing?"

His lips cover mine, "Not letting you call Alex, you said you would sleep over."

I roll my eyes, "And I will, just let me call him back before he calls my mom again. He's probably with Spencer and will know I lied."

He sighs and lies his head so it's in the crook of my neck, "Make it fast."

I laugh and kiss the top of his head, "Sure."

I grab my phone and shift so that Holden isn't on top of me, how can I talk to my fiancee if I have another man on top of me?

Holden shifts so that he's leaning up with his head resting on his palm, he smirks at me as I dial the number.

I give him a look and then feeling guilty I turn so that my back is to him. I wait as the phone rings and then Alex picks up, "Hello?" He says sounding winded.

I raise and eyebrow, "Why are you so out of breathe?"

"I went for a run with Spencer I wanted to get some of the nerves out."

"Nerves?" I ask. Grateful I had called before he called my mom again, of course he's with Spencer.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and Holdens lips trail up my back.

"Yeah, therapy today remember?"

"That's today?" I ask.

"Didn't I tell you?"

"No, you just said that you signed up, not when it was."

Holdens hands slip under the blanket to play with my stomach, "You taste good." He murmurs nibbling my skin. I grab his hands in mine making him still. This just makes him chuckle and he bites me.