II - Avatar Zone

We all walked into the lab, Lo'ak shoving me through the door. He wanted to walk in first, so me being the older sibling had to annoy him.

"You're such an ass Y/n." He hissed. I hissed back playfully, shoving him into a wall.

The Na'vi's plus Spider passed though the avatar zone passing Norm as he was brushing his teeth. I glanced at him, rolling my eyes. Why wasn't he brushing his teeth over a sink?

"Hey Spider." Norm said as he whipped the boy with his towel.

"Your ass is mine. Spider sneered at Norm in a playful tone.

"I'm right here." Norm retorted, smiling at the boy.

"What's up?" Lo'ak asked the scientist as they passed through a hallway.

"Avatar zone! Walk around." A scientist said with an annoyed facial expression painted on her face. I rolled her eyes, laughing when I heard Kiri mocking her. We reached the center of the lab, Lo'ak noticing the newly painted stripes on Spider's body, snickering to himself.

"Those blue stripes don't make you look any bigger bro!" Lo'ak jokes, getting a laugh from the two girls. I thought it was cool the way Spider tried to be exactly like the Na'vi.

"Yeah well, I can still kick your ass." Spider sassed.

You can't kick mine though." I spoke as I whipped my tail towards the boy. I had finally grown to tolerate him after 16 years of existence on this planet.

"You know, it really sucks that you can breathe our air for like 10 minutes and I can only breathe yours for like 10 seconds." Spider spoke as he sighed.

"I bet even less." I spoke again, my vision now on Spider.

"Yeah monkey boy, that really sucks for you." Kiri trashed the boy with a smile. Kiri grabbed an oxygen mask for herself, breathing in it and putting it back down to her side. She turned around, looking at something, giving Spider the opportunity to yank at her tail quickly. He did so, Kiri gasping and jumping and turning back around, starting to play fight with each other.

Y/n makes Spider confused. She hated him when they were younger, but as they grew older, she became nicer. Maybe it was because she was maturing, or maybe because Jake and Neytiri told the girl to stop bullying him so much.

"Hey Max!" Kiri exclaimed as the man walked into the lab.

"Hello kids. How are you?" He questioned back.

"What's up man?" Spider asked Max, giving him a fist bump.

Kiri sat in a chair, the teens watching an old video of her Mom. Norm was in the frame, messing around with the women.

"So, who do you think knocked her up?" Lo'ak asked. I laughed a little, Kiri hitting me.

"I bet it was Norm." I snickered, Kiri's mouth dropping open.

"Totally." Spider added.

Kiri was speechless at the three of them, giving all of them glances. She expected Lo'ak and Spider to be like this, but Y/n? She thought her sister would have taken her side.

"You three do not deserve to live." Kiri said. I rolled her eyes, hugging Kiri around the shoulders. Kiri leaned her head onto her sister's arms, resting there while the boys kept joking around.

"No. No, think about. He's like the teachers pet. He's always hovering around her, and he's in like almost every log." Lo'ak reasoned. It was actually a pretty valid reasoning.

"I would literally kill myself. I would drink acid." Kiri exasperated. I smiled at her, Lo'ak snickering.

"But he's right Kiri. Norm's I'm almost every single shot." I told the girl as I retracted my arms, going to stand next to Lo'ak.

"Look. Look! He's totally giving her the looks." Spider said to Kiri as he wiggled his eyes brow at her. I rolled her eyes at the boy, turning her attention back to the video log.

"Actually, Grace is too pretty for him. I don't think that would have the ability to pull her." I spoke with a smirk.

"Y/n is right, Grace is way too pretty for him." Spider added.

"Thanks guys...." Kiri muttered.

"I mean Y/n might be right. But imagine this...." Lo'ak said as he made a movement with his hands. "....Two avatars in the forest, all alone." Lo'ak started as he touched his hands to his chest. I grimaced at the younger boy, shoving his shoulder a little.

"That's disgusting Lo'ak." Kiri said.

"You aren't even supposed to know about that yet. Mom and Dad give you the talk when you turn 16." Y/n spoke, her eyebrows furrowing at her little brother. Lo'ak's smile faded, a disgusting look replacing it as he looked at his older sister. Kiri made a barfing action, and Spider just looked uncomfortable.

"Guy, sometimes it's not so great to know who your father is." Spider spoke from his spot on top of the avatar body tube. Lo'ak and Kiri's ear flattened, their gaze dropping to the floor. I sucked my breath in, feeling really awkward in the situation that was happening.

"You're nothing like him, Spider. Do not worry." Kiri spoke as she came up from behind Spider, placing her hand on his shoulder.

882 words, proofread. Sorry for the short chapter!