XXII - Mated

Warnings: Smut

After a while the Ash Navi had become a part of the clan. The older son, Äou, had become a warrior and tamed a Tsurak. Ta'e was too young to become a full warrior, but he had completed everything in order to be a junior warrior. He and Lo'ak got along pretty well, the two both being the reckless siblings of their family.

Neteyam and Äou would've been great friends. Both holding the responsibility of taking care of their siblings. Their younger sister, Näyo always asked to hear stories of 'The Mighty Neteyam'. I never had the heart to tell her no, because I always felt better after taking about him

Ao'nung and I had told our parents about our relationship, the four being very different reactions. Ronal and Jake were not too happy while Neytiri and Tonowari could not be happier for their children.

The day that Ao'nung and I became future Olo'eyktan and Tsahik was a day to remember.

——————————————————————————

"Come I want to take you somewhere special." Ao'nung spoke as he grabbed my hand. He dragged me to the waters edge, calling for our ilu. We mounted them, swimming through coral reefs and schools of fish.

"Are we almost there?" I questioned as we slowed down. I saw Ao'nung nod as we swam through the entrance of a cave. It was dark for a while before the plant's illuminated, creating their own light. It reminded me of the forest.

"Ao'nung this is beautiful!" I gasped. He disconnected his queue from the ilu's, pulling himself up onto the grass.

"I'm glad you like it. I hoped that it would remind you of the forest." He spoke. I smiled as I pressed a loving kiss against his lips.

"It does." I spoke. There was a peaceful silence for a while until Ao'nung spoke up again.

"Y/n?" He asked. I gunned in response, glancing over at him. I viewed his side profile as he looked up at the sky, his eyes tracing the constellations. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" He spoke quietly. My ears perked up as I quickly sat up. I watched as Ao'nung's ears lowered.

"No. But, I love you too." I whispered as I moved so I was straddling Ao'nung's waist. His hands moved to hold onto my hips as I lowered my lips to his. As we made out I shifted slightly, making aping moan. I smirked into the kiss as I rocked my hips a little, feeling something poking through my loincloth.

"I see you and I need you." Ao'nung spoke as he looked at me with hooded eyes. I moaned right there on the spot, my head falling back.

"I see you too." I spoke as I kissed him again, still continuing to move slightly. His hands fumbled to get rid of my top, quickly throwing it to the side once he got it off.

He rolled us over so I was on the bottom and he was on top. He kissed from my neck to my collarbones and down to my breast. He took one of them in his mouth, massaging the other with his hand. I moaned loudly, calling out his name.

"Ao'nung." I spoke as my eyes glanced down to his loin cloth. His erection was now noticeable. He seemed to gather what I was trying to saw and took his bottoms off. My eyes widened as he smirked. He was big. Way bigger than I expected him to be.

"Like what you see?" He spoke, a coy smirk playing on his lips. I rolled my eyes as I lifted my hips to take my lioncloth off. "Tell me if it hurts." He said. I nodded as he lined himself up, teasing me a bit.

"Ao'nung!" I moaned. He slowly went in once he was done teasing me, both of us moaning. "Shit! You're so tight." He moaned as he moved at a slow pace so I could adjust.

"Faster. I need you to move." I spoke. He nodded and picked up his pace, the sound of skin slapping together echoing through the cave.

"Tsaheylu." I spoke as I reached back to grab my braid. Ao'nung did the same, bringing around to his chest. The pink tendrils reached out towards each other, begging to be connected.

I gasped as the tendrils connected, mine and Ao'nung's feelings becoming one at the moment. We were both in pure bliss at the moment, forgetting that Ao'nung's dick was still in me.

"Ao'nung." I spoke and he started moving again. I rocked my hips as he moved, both of us moving in sync.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He whimpered. I watched as his ears lowered and his nose scrunched up slightly, a slight scowl on his face.

"Me too." I moaned. I felt Ao'nung twitch inside of me and then it happened. I felt him cum, a tight knot forming in my lower stomach.

"I'm almost there." I spoke as Ao'nung continued to ride out his high. My legs quivered as the tight knot exploded, earning a breathy moan from me.

Ao'nung looked down at his mate while she orgasmed, watching her intently. He loved the way he back arched, the way that she pulled on his hair. He loved the way her eyes became hooded when she looked at him, making him even more aroused.

"Shit." I yelled as I came down from my high, breathing heavily. Ao'nung pulled out and collapsed next to me, our queues still connected. We helped each other put our clothes back on before cuddling up to each other and falling asleep.

——————————————————————————

The sun shone bright as I groaned, stretching my limbs out. My hand hit something next to me, a small yell escaping from whoever I hit. I grimaced as I watched Ao'nung bring his hand up to hit head where I accidentally hit him. I laughed a bit, leaning over to press a kiss to his lips.

"I had fun last night. Maybe we could do that more often. You know?" Ao'nung spoke, his famous playboy smirk showing on his lips. I licked my lips and smirked as I looked at my mate.

"I had fun too. Maybe later though Ma Nung." I spoke, the nickname for Ao'nung rolling right off my tongue.

"Ma Nung?" Ao'nung spoke, testing out the name. "I like the sound of that, Ma Y/n." He spoke as he pressed a gentle and loving kiss on the top of my nose. I smiled and blushed as I looked away, pressing my arms against the floor to stand up.

My body wavered as I stood up, still sore from last night. Ao'nung smirked at this, ready to tease me about it.

"Wow, I really gave you a good time last night, huh?" He snickered. I rolled my eyes and hit him, calling Teko. Our ilu swam up to us, connecting our queues with them. We swam back to the village, seeing Lo'ak, Tsireya, Äou and Ta'e all sitting on a large rock together.

"What are you doing?" I spoke as we neared them. Four heads turned to me, Lo'ak sending a smile towards me. I smiled at my baby brother but raised an eyebrow when he wiggled his own. That's when I remembered. I have hickeys on my collarbone and breast. I grimaced, silently cursing Ao'nung.

"Where did you too come from?" Tsireya asked, totally oblivious to her surroundings.

"Oh just a morning swim." Ao'nung spoke up. 'Just a morning swim my ass' It was a good lie I guess because Tsireya and the others bought it. Except for Lo'ak though. I assumed that he knew what was going on.

"We'll we're gonna go. Have fun." I spoke as I clicked my tongue, Teko swimming to the shore. Ao'nung followed behind me as we walked towards my hut.

We were hand in hand, smiling and laughing about nonsense when it Ao'nung stopped. I turned my head to see my worst nightmare. Mom, Dad, Ronal and Tonowari standing in my families hut with frowns and scowls on each of their faces.

1355 words, proofread. Uh oh.... They got caught 👮🏼‍♂️