Chapter 2

After he released his self all over my backside he pulled me up and took me to a bathroom that was down where we were. He put me down and my legs gave out in I hit the floor, he didn't even care he just looked at me and told me to "get up" while turning around to the tub. I looked down at all the fresh and dried up blood on my legs and all I could do is cry as I placed my head in my hands.

"Shut up and get up so you can clean yourself up" he said to me but I couldn't move so he snatched me up in put me in the tub of water he was running. The warm water felt so good to my bottom parts that I didn't want to get out and for a minute just for a little minute I forgot all the torture that just happened to my body. I really wanted to go home to my tub, my house and my bed and forget any of this ever happened...I thought as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

After falling asleep in the tub I felt someone touch me an I jumped almost making myself drown. He looked down at me an chuckled "You ready for me" is what he said with a slick grin on his face.

I started to beg him to "please just leave me alone" but he paid my cries no mind while making me get out of the tub. I could stand a little better now but it was still sore and painful down there. He picked me up an put me on the bathroom counter with one of his hands and stroking his manhood with his other hand. He got on his knees and proceeded to stick his tongue in and out of my hot spot.

"Can you please stop" I cried out but still no emotion came from him he just continued to eat me out. When he had enough of that he stood up in front of me while spreading my legs with his knee and not even caring about the tears in my eyes or the fact that I was just a child sitting in front of him.

He entered me making me scream out very loud but this time he didn't say anything about me screaming he just continued to stroke me ruff and hard then he would slow down his pace in whisper in my ear "You like this big dick" while stroking my insides at a faster pace once again.

"You my new little toy now because yo mama to cracked out to please me like she use to do for my dope but good thing she got you to pay me for it" he said into my ear.

"I want to go home now" I said he just looked at me like I was speaking a different language.

"Oh naw baby girl your mines for the night so you can just call this home" he said with a grimy ass look on his face.

"Your sick in the head and I have to go to school tomorrow" I said.

"Fuck all that shit you talking about her debt has to be paid" he said looking at me like I was stupid.

What seemed like forever of penetration to my insides, asshole and mouth all I wanted to do was ball up and die. Wondering why I had to have a mother like her, why she wasn't here to protect me from what was happening. The more and more I thought about it I start to build more hate for her. He released on me for the fourth or fifth time and I felt so dirty and worthless. I was so hungry because I hadn't ate since school lunch earlier.

"I'm hungry" I said to the man.

"Is that right I got something for that, you gone get on you knees, suck my dick and swallow my cum little bitch, that a fill you up". He said slowly making his way back over to the couch he had been having sex with me on all day while holding my hand making me follow behind him.

"Get on your knees" he instructed me while standing in front of me he began to play with his manhood to get it back hard again with one hand and grabbed my hair with the other hand pulling my head to the side while entering my mouth once again tonight. After what seemed forever he came in my mouth making me suck and swallow every ounce of him...that was the last thing I remember before passing out. I guess you can say my body had had enough for this type of punishment.

"Get up its time for you to leave, get dressed" is all I heard while feeling myself being shook out of my sleep.

He through my clothes at me like he was the one with the attitude. I slowly rose up while rubbing my eyes but at the same time scared to open them with the thought of what happened last night running though my head... and another tear drop fell.

"What the hell you crying for put your shit on so I can drop you off" he said while looking at me like I had no reason to be this way. I tried to get up off the couch but my legs hurt so bad but to hell with it I gotta get out of here and away from this sick ass man. I made myself get up but at the same time the pain was unbearable for me. After I was done putting my clothes back on I grabbed my book bag and followed him up the same stairs I came down. I was just happy to be out of there hoping that that would be the last time but not knowing that that wouldn't be the last time I seen that basement, In that was how I got "TURNED OUT"!!!!

This is the end of this chapter and once again I hope whoever reads this like it. Please do leave your comments and view of my story. THANKS A LOT!!!!