Chapter 9

Once we got up to her room she went straight to her closet then came out with a arm full of clothes.

"So this is what I got to pick from so far, girl I been shopping like crazy every since my parents said they was gone throw me I party" she said while putting all the many outfits on the bed.

"This is cute right here" I said holding up this all white Alexander McQueen bandage dress.

"You think so girl...ill try it on" taking it from my hand and going into her bathroom to try it on.

While she was in there I just went through the clothes on her bed looking for her next outfit to try on.

"I'm done" she said coming out of the bathroom in through her closet to get to her room where I was standing by the bed at. She looked amazing in that dress.

"What do you think" she asked me with a unsure look on her face while turning in a circles I front of me.
I looked over and said "Yessss Bitch you did that" and we both busted out laughing.

"Well I picked out some more of your outfits for you to try on over there on the bed" I said as I pointed towards the bed.
"Ok I'll be back" she grabbed a couple of the outfits off the bed. After trying on what seemed like every piece of clothing that was on the bed she only liked about Seven of the outfits so we just decided to head out to the mall, we got into her Black BMW truck and made our way towards that mall.

It was packed at the mall when we made it there so it took us awhile to find a parking spot. We found one, parked and got out in headed into the mall. It was people everywhere in here on this Saturday morning but we was just coming for a in and out type of transactions so the crowd wasn't gone to bother me one bit.

"I want to go to Forever 21" I said to her as we where walking through the mall.

"Girl yo ass love that damn store don't you?" She said with a side eye.

"Yes I do plus you can look up top for a low price in that's what it's all about, shit I ain't got a lot of cash like you bitch" I laughed. When we walked in the store there was a couple of girl that went to our school in there shopping also. They noticed Jess and I walking in the store so they came over to speak and let her know they couldn't wait until the party tonight. When they walked off we went into our section so I could find something to wear for tonight.

"This is cute girl" Jess said while holding up this dress that looked like a tutu at the bottom, it was light purple with light blue and spots of sliver in the tutu part and the top was just a soft white halter top.

"Yes I really do like that but I hope I can find some shoes out of Aldo's that would go with it". I tried it on and loved how it looked on me so I brought it. "Lets go to Aldo's so I can find some shoe and a handbag to go with" I said as we headed out of the store.

When we got in Aldo's I found the perfect pumps and a purse....Jess even brought her some shoes and purses before we left out. By the time we where done shopping I had worked up a appetite. "Lets go to the food court because I'm hungry and I want pizza" I said looking over towards Jess.

"I thought you would never ask even though I was about to bring it up to you" she said with a chuckle.

When we got to the food court it was everything a skinny fat girl could pick from but of course all I wanted was some Rocky Rococo's...I just love they breadsticks with a cup of cheese, so I walked that way and Jess wanted Chinese food so she want to Wongs Wok.

While standing in line I seen Mrs. Green grandson Malcolm standing in the line next to me.

"What's up Marshay" he said while waving.