Chapter 5

We made it to his house he pulled me out the car pushing me to the door..."i really didn't understand why he had to be so mean to me in I do everything he ask. Over the years he had stop taking me down to the basement and he would just make me please him and have sex with him anywhere in the house now.

"Take that shit off" he said shoving me towards the couch...as I was taking my pants and underwear off he came up behind me "Stay like that in don't move" he said as he entered me from behind.

"Ouch your hurting me" I forced out while he stoked me heavily.
"You gotta learn your lesson, you been so damn hard headed lately in this is your punishment" he continued to pound my backside until I was about to fall on the floor.

"Bitch I said don't move didn't I?" He said with anger in his voice.
"This shit hurt Skull" he grabbed both of my hands bringing them to my back in holding them both with only one of his hands. Tears just fell from my eyes and I just prayed to God that he would stop. I felt him releasing his hot cum inside my asshole but I knew he was far from done.

He pulled out of me holding his dick in his hand while pushing me down on my knees and rubbing the tip of his dick across my lips. "Open your mouth bitch" he said while forcing his manhood into my mouth.

"You think you gone be out here talking to these little niggas at your school huh? Bitch you belong to me and nobody else and it's gone always be that way remember that!!!" as he forced his dick in and out my mouth ruffly, a tear ran down my cheek and when he seen it he SMACKED me down to the floor. Which wasn't that far seeing as to how I was already on my knees.

"Hoe what you crying for? You made me do that, you always on some crying shit and you been hard headed ass fuck lately" he said while going deep in my throat making me gag.

"Yeah I like that" as he went deep again making me repeat the same gag reflex.
I felt him release his mini babies all down my throat making me swallow all of it.

"Are you done Skull" I said ready to go.
"What you in a hurry for bitch? Don't rush me when I'm done I'm done" he said while sitting on the couch playing with himself until his eraction came again.

"Get over here I don't know why you act like you don't know the routine" while snatching me up an making me get in the straddling position as I eased all of him inside of me he began to make me bounce up and down on him in a fast/slow motion.

"You think you can just not gone answer when I call huh?" He said while grabbing my neck in sneezing it hard almost cutting off my air. It hit me that tonight is going to be nothing but his way of showing me his version of sexual punishment since he felt like he lost so much control with me today because I didn't answer the phone.
"I just hate you" I thought to myself because if I would of said it out loud I probably would of got more punches to my body which would only lead to more sexual punishment.

After he had released himself for the third time he pushed me off of him in got up. He put his pants on and picked my clothes up and through them at me.
"I can't stand you" I said at my lowest volume hoping he didn't hear me which he didn't because I was still able to put my clothes on with no problems.

It was Friday in the party that Jessica invited me to was tomorrow. I was kinda so not sure about going because I just knew I would probably be forced to be with Skull. When the weekends come my mama always seems to make me go with him since he supplied her with the dope now all the time.

Once he found out that my mama was making me have sex with other men he beat her up and told her to NEVER buy drugs from anyone else but him, which in so many ways letting her know that all he want is me for her habit. After that day that's when him having sex with me turned into a psychotic relationship and he felt as if he could have me whenever and however. of course my mama didn't make him feel otherwise shit she was as scared of him as I was.

She once made me have sex with these two white men but at different times of the day. Both of the white men would leave me money for my services which was a first because I never gain anything out of having sex but pain. The first time they both left me $500.00 but the next three times of me seeing both of the they would leave me the same amount. I would keep the money in my money sack which I kept in my book bag or locker so my mama couldn't find it. I planned on using it to get away from this hell hole I was living in.

I hated Michelle and Skull for what I had to go through but she was as bad as he was for allowing this to continue to happen to me, she even put me on birth control so I wouldn't get pregnant talking about "You ain't bringing no babies into my house because I ain't taking care of a baby".
I looked at her like she was stupid in said "I wouldn't want to because you would probably just let Skull fuck me and my baby" after I said that she SMACKED me cross my face. "Don't you ever talk to me like that you got it" she said with a serious look on her face.
"I hate you Michelle for everything you done to me and everything you let happen to me. Just know God gone pay you back for me" I said as I was getting up and heading to my room. I slammed the door behind me in dropped to my knees after looking at my grandma picture that was on my dresser in prayed to God to remove me from my current situation.

When I was done my mom busted in my room without knocking and said "Don't slam no damn door in my house or you can get out" as mush as I wanted to leave I really had snow here to go. My mama was the only child and she repeated the same cycle when she chose to only have me, I only knew of one auntie which was my grandma sister but she doesn't live here in Milwaukee I think she leave in Atlanta.
"I don't have to leave this is my house, remember my grandma left this house in my name and you only here until I get 18 then I'm gone do you like you do me and leave it up to you to fin for yourself" I said as I turned to face her while she just stood there looking hurt and angry at the same damn time. She looked as if she couldn't believe I said what I say but for years I been looking at her like "how could you allow your child to go through what you put her through".
I got quiet for awhile then she said in a mean tone "You little bitch" as she rushed at me while grabbing a chuck of my hair.
"Get off of me you crazy" I screamed out while trying to get her to let my hair go.
"Bitch you think you grown because you having sex huh?"
"How can you even say something like that when you the one who Turned me Out to be this way, now you hate me because of something you did but just know I hate you more then you will ever know. She doesn't understand how I would never feel like I am worth being loved because my body would never be pure enough or how I can't work up enough courage to be around people of my age seeing how they living a normal teenage life and I'm out here living a down low sex scandal. With every thought of what she has allowed to happen to me I got super mad, my palms started to sweat and I couldn't hold back anymore. I started to fight back and with every blow I through I took it out on her for all the men she let rape me with her permission, for her not being or wanting to be strong enough to protect me from something she started and for starting to use drugs in the first place. By the time I snapped back into reality my mama was laying there on the floor balled up bleeding and shacking but for the first time since all of this has happened to me I didn't feel one ounce of remorse for her, she she never did for me all she came to care about was that glass dick she kept to her mouth.
"Fuck you Michelle I'm out of here" I said not even caring to look at her while grabbing my book bag and walking out hoping to never return but I knew I had nowhere to go so I would just end up right back here. right now I just needed to go everywhere!!!.....

Where will she go?

Will she ever return on her own or will Skull come looking?

Was she wrong for putting her hands on her mama or should she have done that a long time ago?