Chapter 3

I was now in high school and doing good despite what I was going though at home. My mama got to the point where my body was her cash cow for her drug habit. When she didn't have it I had to pay for it with my body, which after awhile I became numb to the feeling of different men touching me, entering me and abusing me even after I had done every nasty little thing they wanted me to do for them and with them. Skull on the other hand would want my pussy even if it wasn't any dope involved and if I declined he would beat me until I gave in and the way his aggression had became to me I would just give in so it would all stop.

"Get over here" he said so I made my way over to him...when I got close he grabbed me by my neck forcing me to my knees. "You know what to do" he said while looking down at me with a smirk on his face.

"I wish I could beat his ass like he do mines" I thought to myself as I unzipped his pants showing off his stuff rock hard dick. I pulled it though his boxer split, opened my mouth and filled it with his throbbing cock.

"Like that baby you know how I like it" he said while palming the back of my head and speeding up the rhythm of his strokes inside my mouth. He slowed down then sped up until I felt his body tense up and his head rolled back I knew just moments later he was about to cum and seconds later his creamy cum was all in my mouth and I couldn't spit because he watched me as I swallowed.

"Get up and sit on it" I did as told and with that I got up and straddled him from the back.

Going up and down, fast then slow, he smacked my ass and called me all types of mean, disrespectful names. I just wanted it to be over, he made me turn around in face him which I hated doing that seeing as to how he the one causing me so much pain while he got so much pleasure. He took my breast into his mouth with one hand and started to suck on them wildly while smacking my ass. He told me to get up so he could release himself which was always on my ass, my mouth or just by sticking the tip into my asshole and today he chose my mouth and when he was done I put my clothes on waiting for him to take me back to my side of town. After that night I vowed to never sale myself for my mama ever again.

"Where have you been" is what my mama said to me as I walked in the house.

"Handling all this business you got me out here doing" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that little girl" she pointed her figure towards me shaking it.

"Yeah you must forgot you made me a grown woman along time ago remember" I said and with that I walked away heading to my room...I slammed the door behind me and flopped down on my bed. I layed there stirring at the ceiling thinking to myself about the way my life is turning out.

"Knock Knock" I heard at my door.

"Can I come in" I heard her say from the other side of the door. I exhaled my breath while telling her to come in. She came in looking like she wanted to say or ask for something.

"What Michelle" (yes I did call her by her real name) cause she lost that respect a long time ago.

"Don't you call me by my name Marshay" she said with a straight face.

"Yeah whatever what do you want?" I asked her not even really caring what she came to my room for.

"Well I wanted to know do you have any cash so I can get a fix" she asked while standing in front of me twitching. I hate that she is so comfortable with expressing her drug use to me. I remember when I use to be my mama everything but now all she cares about it where her next hit gone come from.

"Hell naw and if you go out there looking you better be able to pay for it because you better not be coming up in here with any other men to make me have sex with" I said with a serious look on my face.

"Please" she said with a pitty look on her face.

"No, now get out of my room" I motioned towards the door so she could get the point. I tuned her out as she finally got the point an left my room closing the door behind her. I laid there for awhile then at some point in between my thoughts I dosed off.

I heard the front door door slam hard which made me jump out of my sleep. I sat up in my bed rubbing my eye trying to adjust them to the dark. I was trying to feel for my phone in my bed to see what time it was and it read 2:32 a.m. I got out of bed about to go use the bathroom but noticed I still had my clothes on from earlier. I walked over to my dresser to get some bed clothes and just as I was about to unbutton my pants my door swung open.

I jumped at the way my door hit the wall behind it and as I turned around I seen the last person I ever wanted to see Skull!!! "What are you doing in my house better yet why are you in my room and where is my mama at?" I asked him.

He just stood there with that same look on his face before he said "Downstairs hitting her horn, so you know what that mean, you gotta pay for it" as he entered my room closing the door behind him.

"Your sick don't you know?" I questioned him but when he smacked me across my face making me hit the floor I wished I would of never said anything. "It seems like you just don't be wanting her money anymore just so you can control me an have your way with me"!

"So what if I do, like I told you along time ago you are my toy I can do as I please with you and you can't do nothing about it" he said with a serious face.

I shook my head at the fact that what he was saying was half way true. I knew what he was doing to me was wrong but there really was nothing I could do about it. I had no other family and the only real friend I had was my friend Jessica in she knows nothing about what I go though I even stayed away from here during our summer brakes so she wouldn't see the bruises Skull put on me or how wore out I be after having sex with at least three to four different men the night before. I really wished I could just get away from this nightmare that started three and a half years ago.

He got closer to me and start to take his pants off after he was done with his pants he made me take off mined and when I didn't move fast enough he smacked me across my face causing me to fall on the bed. He walked closer pulling my pants off of me himself while I just laid there knowing what was about to happen. He climbed on top of me spreading my legs and entering me with a harsh thrust.

"I'm tired of this Skull it's wrong and you know it! I'm only a child Skull and what you doing is so wrong" I said with concern and hope in my voice.

"Shut up bitch you know what it is, you mines until I say different". I just laid there praying to God that this would hurry up and be over,I felt him release on my stomach... I was just thankful he was done. He got up and put his clothes on in walked out without saying a word.

I got up to go run me some bath water so I could clean myself up. When I was done I went downstairs to see my mama passed out at the table looking worthless, I shook my head and turned around. I really can't believe the person she have turned into after my grandmother passed away, only good thing we had was the house we lived in which my grandma left in my name but since I'm not eighteen yet my mama name is on the deed with mines but soon as I turn eighteen I'm putting her out and selling the house. I was only selling it because of all the bad memories that where between these walls since my grandma passed. Thinking about her brought tears to my eyes as I turned around to leave the kitchen. When I went back to my room it was 4:47 a.m. in I had to be at school in two and a half hours. I guess this would be another school day missed because Skull wore my tired body out. I laid there thinking "FUCK MY LIFE"!!!!

Next chapter coming soon I hope you enjoy.

Will Marshay ever get away from Skull????

Will Michelle ever realize how much pain she have caused Marshay???

You'll just have to wait and see.!!