Chapter 7

The next morning I woke up to some loud noise coming from outside in her back yard so I got up to take a look. what I saw was so beautiful it was tents, lights, a stage, dance floor, tables and chairs. when I got ready to turn around Jess was scratching while sitting up in the bed.
"That's all for your party tonight girl" I said looking over towards her.
"What!!!Let me see" she said while throwing the covers off of her legs and getting up to look out the window at what I was talking about.
"Yeah that's all for me" she said. "My parents thought that me turning 18 was such a big deal so they wanted to throw me a big party in yes I agreed of course" she laughed. "so did you think about going to the mall in shop or in my closet? she questioned me with her head cocked to the side, I couldn't do nothing but laugh.
"I'll just put it like this I'll look through your closet while it's still early and if I can't find anything we can go to the mall" I answered her. "Speaking of outfits where are yours" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.
"I'll be showing you when we start looking for you something to wear because they are in my clothes in I don't feel like getting them out right now" all I could do is laugh.
I grabbed my bag from off the floor and started going through it looking for my money sack when the screen on my phone lite up. I picked it up to look at it knowing that it could only be one person in that was Skull. I didn't answer but just like always he texted.
"I went to your house last night looking for you and you wasn't home so when I find you bitch I'm fucking the shit out of you then I'm killing you and your mama HOE" is what it read but I guess my face showed something else because Jess walked up on me asking me "If I was ok"
"Yeah I'm fine but look girl" I said while holding up my money I got out of my sack.
"Aye" she said while trying to twerk like she heard some music or something.
I busted out laughing "what the hell you call yo self doing girl" I asked while smacking her on her butt in twerking behind her. We was getting it until there was a knock on her room door causing us to stop.

"Knock knock"
"Come in" she said not asking who it was. Then in walked her fine ass brother Camron.

"What y'all was up in here laughing so loud in hard for?" I questioned with a smirk on his face and standing in the doorway looking like he really wanted an answer.

"Nothing just in here getting geeked about the party tonight" she replied while looking at him with a "Why you being nosey" kinda look.

"Well I was just coming to get y'all because breakfast is ready" he said before turning to leave out the room and closing the door behind him.
"Ok we'll be down in a minute" she got out before he closed the door.

"~Got a boy that I think I'm gone love forever and forever we'll be together~" I sung while holding my hand to my heart.

"Girl let me find out you liking on my brother" I said looking at me like I lost my mind. So began to laugh then we headed out the room down to the kitchen.

"Your house is so big and beautiful, it's like living in the White House" I said while looking at her with amazement wrote all over my face. "Your parents must me rich or something?" I asked really wanting her to tell me what they did for a living.

"Girl we ain't rich we just wealthy you can say. My mama is a professional chef at her own restaurant downtown in Milwaukee and my daddy is a CEO and founder of a big Fortune 500 company".

"Oh that's what's up girl you living the life" I said followed by a light chuckle.
When we made it down to the kitchen breakfast was placed on the table on platters. It was everything you could ever think about eating for breakfast on this table there was: Eggs, ham, sausages, toast, French toast, pancakes, omelette with different types of meat and veggies in them, fruit, orange juice and apple juice.

"Where your parents at?" I asked once I noticed they weren't at the table with us. "I just wanted to say good morning and hi" that's all.

"Marshay ain't no telling they always busy doing something" just as she said that Camron said "She had left to go run some errands and some last minute things for tonight".

We all sat at the table finishing up our breakfast in silence. When I was done I picked up my plate to take it to the kitchen to wash it out but before I could Jess stopped me in my tracks.

"Umm what you about to do with that" she asked looking at me like I was doing something wrong.

"To go wash out my plate why y'all want me to take y'all's in wash them out as well" I asked confused at where she was going with this question.
"No silly!!! Wilma the housekeeper gone clean the table and dishes once we are done so sit down girl".
"Oh I didn't even know y'all had a housekeeper...so I told you y'all was rich" I said laughing.

"Who you think cooked the food we just ate?"
"I thought your mama cooked it seeing as to how she is a professional chef at how own restaurant" I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Girl naw she be to busy at work to be cooking everyday here but she still knew we had to eat so she hired Wilma. She suppose to be making some of my dishes for they party tonight even though they getting food catered also.
"That's what's up, I just can't wait for tonight" I said while smiling hard while moving from side to side like I was doing the two step. This would honestly be the first time I have had real fun since my grandma passed away also almost five years ago.

"I know right...and you know I invited everybody from school, all my family and my parents invited some people also but guess what?"
"What" I said really wanting to hear what she was about to say to me.
"Robert, Tim and James coming also" she said making a silly face.
"I can't stand James he always talking shit but Tim and Robert I fucks with, well you know what I mean they cool or whatever" I said trying to not seen so pressed about the info she just gave me.

"Yeah or whatever" she busted out laughing. "Funny you said that because the both of them got a crush on you".
"Lol stop it, no they don't" I said blushing a little bite. I remembered the conversation they had in the cafeteria so I knew they both did like me, but who am I kidding I'll never have someone to really care about me in a serious way so liking is all that would be going on, I'm damaged goods no one would what me.

"Marshay" Jess was calling my name and waving her hand in front of my face until I snapped out of my thoughts. "Girl you know I would not lie to you you know I be having all the Tea" she started to chuckle but the soon turned into a laugh.

I thought about it and she wasn't telling a lie she knew everything before and after it happened. "You right Jess yo ass do be knowing about everything" I said shaking my head. We looked at each other in busted out laughing.
"Come on let's go look in my closet so I can show you my outfits I do got so you can tell me what you think and if they don't look right I'll just have to get something at the mall but you also can see want you find to wear in there.
"Ok let's go".............