Chapter 2

*Q's POV*

Fuck we're late. Sal and I pull up to entrance of the park in his car. It's 12:43. I jogged into the park and sprinted around the corner towards the tree that we previously agreed we would meet at. All the audio equipment and tech is set up. I found Joe lurking around the buffet table wielding a donut in his right hand and a coffee in his left.  I ran towards him with ragged breaths.

"I'm sor...sorry weh we are late."

"Wow you're more out of shape than me." He cracked a smile and took another deep bite into his donut.

"Yeah right." I finally caught my breath as Sal approached us.

"Finally found a spot to park. So where's Murr?"

"In the bathroom." Joe responds as he picks up another donut.

"Disgusting. Absolutely gross! Why wouldn't he just go at home? Now he has to use the public bathroom. Some don't even have hand sanitizer!"

"What a nightmare!" I mock Sal.

He punches me on the shoulder, and hard enough so I felt it.

"Alright! Ya'll ready to get started?" Murr finally joined the conversation. We all departed from the buffet table at his presence. "Really guys! Come on!" Murr cried and we all chuckled to ourselves.

We're standing in front of a bench to do our introduction for this challenge. In the distance you can see the giant water fountain located in the middle of the park, right where we are filming.

"Today we're in a local park in Staten Island!" Murr says excitedly.

"And the challenge for today is to do and say whatever the other guys tell you to do!" Joe joins in.

My line is next and I look straight into the camera, completely relaxed. For some reason I feel like I have today's challenge in the bag.

"And if you can't do and say what the other guys tell you..."

"You lose!" Sal completes the line.

As Casey is about to call cut, Joe continues to talk, which makes him delay. This doesn't really take any of us by surprise as we always improvise on our intros.

"Q punch Murr." Without thinking, I swing around and punch Murr right in the stomach, forcing him down to his knees.

"Dude not cool!" He whines, and with that- Sal's uncontrollable silent laugh was followed by his trembling knees that then had him falling to the ground laughing. I grabbed my hat and began laughing into it too. There was no doubt my face is red from the lack of oxygen.

Joe looks straight into the camera and shrugs, "Well he didn't lose." Finally, Casey called cut.

"That's great guys, now let's move on to filming the challenge. We've got cameras here, here, on those trees, these benches, and on the fountain." Casey explains this while pointing every area out. He routinely does so before every challenge so that we stay within camera range. Once we all told him that we understand, it was time to begin our selection process of who goes first. I might be confident today, but I am not  volunteering to go first! That's practically asking them to make it impossibly hard on you.

We all continue to stare cautiously at each other until Joe finally shouts out 'nose'.

Instinctively, I raise my pointer to my nose, followed by Murr to watch Sal be the last to do it.

"Fine," He says reluctantly, "but this is such a lousy way to pick!"

*Sals POV*

I slowly make my trek over to the fountain. I'm dreading going. This is so unfair. I hate going first because being the icebreaker is the worst part. As I take small steps toward the fountain I can hear the guys in my ear,