𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 | 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝘼𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙩 .

IN WHICH— 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 3 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨

IN WHICH𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 3 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨.

_____________________

"HA! i knew you liked y/n!" Eren shouted aloud while munching on his food while pointing towards Armin who was blushing. "Eren! Be quiet! people might hear you!" Armin whisper-shouts. Eren, Mikasa, And Armin were eating dinner together, Mikasa and eren was sitting next to each other while Armin sat across from them.

Eren kept trying to hold his giggles while Mikasa was just sitting there unbothered while eating her food. Armin suddenly filled the air of silence, "But how did you know i liked y/n? was i that obvious about my feelings..?" Armin asked both mikasa and eren. Armin had always thought he didnt make it obvious, but i guess he was wrong.

Eren stopped his giggles and answered armins question, "well honestly you did make it obvious, i mean you're literally as a red as a tamato whenever you're around her and you stutter so badly around her, that's legit too obvious."

Mikasa looked at Eren and back to Armin. "yes, i agree with Eren. You're really bad at keeping secrets, Armin."

Armin looked like he had seen a ghost by then, Armin panicked as he realized he actually did make it obvious. "oh my gosh! she totally knows now.. she'll think im a shy freak who's obsessed with her! what do i doo??? :("

he hung his head low, he was overthinking stuff and imagining scenarios about y/n not feeling the same way and rejecting him.

"is that why she has been avoiding me these past few weeks? is it because she found out i liked her and she wasn't comfortable with me?" he had a sad tone in his voice while he asked that question.

Eren and mikasa stared at each other and looked back at armin as they both shouted "NO!" they both shouted and that made armin flinch and looked back at those two.

Eren quickly cleared his throat and said "i meant, no. Don't think that way, she totally likes you back you're just really blind to see that, i bet you a whole meat that she likes you back, trust me." Eren confidently said. "Really..? i don't know about that.. i mean, what if she likes someone else? um like uh.. jean! or connie! or.. i Don't know someone that's not me.."

they all got silent for a while until mikasa spoke up suddenly making eren and armin turn their heads to mikasa as she spoke, "armin, if you really want to know how she feels, why not confess to her? that will make you stop overthinking since you got an actual answer from her, and not just your assumptions. I have an idea."