𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 | 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 .

IN WHICH—𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬

IN WHICH𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬.

_________________________

CONNIE spinger. his name irritates you so much, even looking at his stupid face makes you want to barf. for as long as you can remember, you and connie never once got along. always arguing over the stupidest things when little, and even up to now you still argue with him for the stupidest things. you hated him, and he hated you as well.

he was always so annoying from the start, always teasing you and pranking you til you were at your limits. i couldn't blame him though, since i also do the same things he did to me as "revenge" to piss him off, which always seemed to work.

• • •

it was night time, the cold air making everyone shiver from time to time. everyone gathered for dinner as everyone ate their foods, eating as much as possible to gain energy for tomorrow's expedition outside the walls.

"sasha, slow down. you might choke from eating too quickly!" armin yelled as he looked over at sasha with a worried expression while she's munching down her meat, chewing and swallowing it all in seconds. "it's pointless, armin. she's not going to listen to you—or any of us anyway, don't worry about her."

i sighed as i picked up my fork and knife to cut down my meat that was in the plate in front of me, however before the fork could even touch the meat someone snatched the meat away from my plate, making me startled. "wh-" i turned my head around to see who the person was to have the audacity to even steal my food like that, but i already had a feeling i knew who it was before even looking at the person.

as soon as i saw who it was, i gritted my teeth as my eyebrows furrowed. "CONNIE. give that back you moron!" i attacked him while trying to get the meat out of his hand. i haven't ate any meat since the last two months, so i was really desperate for it. he stretched his arms high up in the air so that i couldn't reach the meat his arm was holding onto, he knew i was shorter than him. "think of this as a repayment for stealing my food last week."

he smirked as he brought his hand down and immediately thew the meat into his mouth before i could snatch it away as he chewed it and swallowed it in an instant. i groaned in annoyance. "i hate you connie! i hope both sides of your pillow tonight will both be warm!" he then dramatically acted sad and had fake tears in his eyes. "oh noo y/n hates me! i'm gonna cry boo hoo!"

i looked at him with a side eye, my face visibly annoyed as he laughed his ass out. this boy was driving me crazy, he's so annoying my god, i'd rather eat dirt than be in the same table as him.