𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 | 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙧.

IN WHICH—𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

IN WHICH𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.

!note: slight armin x reader!

___________________

ME, eren, mikasa, along with armin had been really close friends since we were little. we stayed by each others side even after the nightmare that happened in shiganshina district that happened years ago, ever since we were kids, i would always admire Eren. He was so brave, kind, determined to avenge his mom, determined to save humanity, helpful, and so much more that i can make a list on the things i love about him.

i was more close to eren compared to mikasa and armin, i couldn't help but catch feelings for the boy. He was always there for me, and always cared for me. My friends would always tell me he likes me back or stuff like "he feels the same way", but they just didn't know the way he looked at her.

...

i was munching down the sandwich armin had bought me and eren, the 3 of us were sitting down near the road taking a break from our walk, since armin bought the sandwich somewhere in the side of the roads. "armin, how much does one cost? they taste so good! i want a million of them!" i say while the food was in my mouth.

Armin giggled as eren nodded at me, "yeah! it tastes so good i can eat thousands of these everyday!" i glanced over at eren from time to time, he was so pretty, i thought. Not so long after we got the sandwiches, a certain black haired girl came in our way, "hey mikasa!" i greeted, eren looked over at mikasa and i noticed him blushing a bit.

"hello y/n." she replied to me and looked at Eren, "you're eating too fast, slow down. you have food on your mouth, eren." mikasa said as she kneeled down to his level, she brought her hands to wipe the food ons his mouth.

I saw eren blush as he became flustered, the way he looked at her made my heart ache. he stared at her as if she was his world. "T-tch shut up mikasa! i can do this by myself, i'm not a baby y'know!" he pouted, mikasa just giggled as she sat down beside eren.

My mood suddenly dropped, i didn't wanna see them being all lovey dovey infront of me, i just frowned and ate my sandwich in complete silence, not daring to look at their way, because she knew if she did look at them, she would've been heartbroken at the sight of the boy she loved, being with someone else.

though, you being suddenly quiet didn't go unnoticed by the blonde boy. He didn't like seeing that frown on your face, it doesn't match with your beautiful face, he wanted you to smile, so he decided to bring the mood up.