𝙧𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 | 𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙣. (𝘼𝙐)

IN WHICH—𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

_______________

YOU were currently spacing out, casually daydreaming, lost in your own world in class. all you heard were muffled sounds of your teacher and the sound of thunder, but you paid no attention to it. Suddenly, something hit your head that made you snap back into reality.

you looked down at the object that hit you just now, and realized it was a paper crumbled into a ball. confused, you furrowed your eyebrows and opened the paper in curiosity.

"yo, you look funny spacing out like that lol, bet you were dreaming about kissing your dream guy or something"

you immediately knew who wrote this letter the second you read what was in it. sighing, you looked back to non other than Reiner himself. he seemed to notice your gaze at him and chuckled at your reaction, as you rolled your eyes at back at him.

your eyes focused back to the teacher as you rest your elbows on your desk while you laid your chin on your palm.

you thought back at what he just said as you blushed slightly. "bet you were dreaming about kissing your dream guy or something."

it was true — sort of. you were making up fake scenarios of what would happen if he actually liked you that way. you smiled at the thought of you, having a relationship with Reiner.

you had actually liked him for over 2 years now, but you were too much of a scaredy cat to actually confess your feelings towards him, you knew that if you bottle this feeling for too long, he would probably already get a girlfriend before you could even confess.

however, you've actually thought about confessing to him for a while, you told your friends about it and they all support you, and is rooting for you to confess your feelings towards him.

"excuse me, ms. y/n, are you paying attention to the class? you seem to be busy doing something else." i flinched as i blinked a few times to actually grasp what was happening.

i shot my head up while i looked at my teacher nervously. "u-um.. yes? i am paying attention sir." i mumbled quickly as my teacher clicked his tongue.

"oh? is that so? if so, mind answering question 5 and 10 for me, ms. y/n? i expect you to answer these questions correctly."

i chuckled awkwardly, feeling ashamed since the whole class was looking at me now. "hmm? i see that you're having problems answering these questions. i will let this slide this time y/n, but if this happens again i might give you further punishment."