𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙖𝙧 | 𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙣 . (𝘼𝙐)

IN WHICH—𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙡𝙪

_____________________

"MY gosh y/n, can you please stop talking about Reiner?! Reiner that Reiner this, shut up and let's start talking about Eren, he's way more hot than that Reiner guy!" Mikasa practically yelled while saying that sentence, while i just rolled my eyes at her. It was a rainy day, you and Mikasa are having yet another sleepover at Mikasa's house. the sound of the thunder and rain was all that could be heard.

"watermelon, for the last time please use his codename! it's watermelon, kay? not Reiner! i definitely do not want anyone finding out, it's way too embarrassing! you have to get used to calling him watermelon and not Reiner, i'm not risking it." i said while lying down on my stomach on Mikasa's bed.

she clicked her tongue, "yeah yeah whatever, but y/n sorry to break it to you, but you seriously have zero chance with him. unless, you actually talk to him and befriend him?! how on earth are you planning to get him to like you back if you're literally too chicken to even talk to him!" she facepalmed herself and deadpanned me.

i mean, she's right at one point, but cmon that doesn't mean i have zero chance with him.. right?

• • •

it had been a day since your sleepover, and Monday came around the corner. i slowly opened my eyes and reached over to my phone to turn off the alarm to get it to stfu. i rubbed my eyes, groaning as i sat up. i internally wanted to kms. i'll have the same routine again for the next 4 days, how fun.

the sudden thoughts of skipping slipped through my mind, i was just about to go with the plan with pretending to be sick, until i remembered that if i came to school today, i would get to see Reiner. i smiled to myself and suddenly i was motivated to go to school. he was literally my only motivation to go to school, if he didn't exist god knows how many times i'd be skipping school.

i quickly got off from my bed as i started getting getting ready to go to school. "y/n, hurry up! you're gonna be late!" "yeah okay mom! one sec!" i looked at my reflection at the mirror one last time before running downstairs to go and catch the bus, and thankfully i reached the bus right on time.

still panting, i set my foot onto the bus and i began walking down my way towards me and mikasa's "usual seat." my eyes scanned the whole bus, and once i made eye contact with mikasa i happily waved at her and sat down beside her. once i was seated i took off my bag and put it underneath my seat.