𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧 | 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙧 . (𝘼𝙐)

IN WHICH—𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘼+ 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙧�...

IN WHICH𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘼+ 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨.

____________________

ONLY the sound of the rain and the mumbling sound of my teacher talking could be heard. my head was resting on my palm, as i was looking out the window watching the rain droplets in the window, constantly waiting for the bell to ring so we could all be dismissed.

my head was filled with random thoughts. though, i could hear my teacher yelling at one of my classmates, which i'm guessing was Eren since i heard him say the word "Eren" multiple times. To me, the sound of his yelling couldn't be heard properly as to me it only sounded like mumbled sounds.

"y/n." "y/n?" "y/n, hello i am talking to you. where are your manners young lady?" i quickly snapped out of my thoughts once i heard my teacher calling out my name as i turned my head towards my teacher. "y-yes? i'm sorry i wasn't really paying attention." everybody's head turned towards me and i could feel myself feeling embarrassed.

he could only sigh, fixing his glasses before speaking once more. "would you mind if you could tutor Eren? he seems to have problems in keeping his grades up, i'm afraid he won't pass this class if he continues on with these grades, and as far as i know you're the best student here y/n. so please, if you could i'm going to assign you to tutor Eren."

the class was dead silent as i thought about it for a while. i turned my head towards Eren and sighed. "alright." "excellent! thank you y/n. Now Eren, i better see a change in your grades, if not i'm afraid you won't pass my class." i heard Eren groan in annoyance as he nodded at the teacher.

Eren. i didn't really know much about him, all i knew was that he was in my class and he was sort of a troublemaker, always making every teacher lose their temper. i never really noticed him that much either, we never talked. well, i guess today i'd be making a new friend.

At last the bell rung, but instead of being relieved i was now annoyed. i had to tutor this kid eren, which means i'll have to go home more late and my free time would have to be cut.

once i was done packing my bags, i put the strap around my shoulder as i began walking towards Eren's table. his body was bending forwards as he was searching for something in his bag, i believe. tapping his shoulder he turned his head towards me, raising an eyebrow.

"uh, so where do you wanna study? i personally would like to do it in the library, or not here in this class. up to you though." he finally stood up straight and i was shocked to see that he was much more taller than me and that our height difference was insane, my head was as tall as his chest. i was expecting myself to be as tall as him but i guess not.