𝙉𝙚𝙧𝙙 | 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧. (𝘼𝙐)

IN WHICH—𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩

IN WHICH𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.

__________________________

EVERYONE treated you like a queen. you were the schools most popular student, as you were always top 1 in your school, and it never changed. Some students resented you for always being top 1 and being the teachers favorite, but you didn't care. you loved being the center of attention at school since it made you feel special.

though, this all changed when a certain boy from another school came to yours. Bertholdt hoover. He took your spotlight almost instantly, taking away your title of "the schools most smartest student". everyones attention turned to him.

No one paid attention to you anymore. you were always rank 2 ever since he came along, and you hated him for that. he's always the top of the class now, and not you. you had always tried so hard to beat the shit out of this kid, but you were always second. it's been a couple of months since he entered the school, and you still haven't beaten him yet.

...

tick, tick, tick. the sound of the clock and your teacher's voice teaching the class made it impossible for me to just shut my eyes and sleep. 1:12 pm. only a few hours left until school ends, gosh school is making me exhausted, that's literally what we do everyday. Wake up, shower, eat, go to school, go home from school, shower, eat, sleep, repeat. i crossed my arms at the table and laid my head on my arms, head facing my right, eyes closed. i so wanted to sleep right now, math is boring as hell.

minutes went by, and as much as i wanted to doze off and sleep, i just couldn't. it was too noisy, i can't sleep with all the noise. realizing i wouldn't sleep any sooner, i opened my eyes, and the first thing i saw was berholdt. god, not him. his seat was on the right side of mine, we had class together.

He seemed focus throughout the class, unlike me. A few months had gone by ever since he came and he's always #1, me being #2. trust me, i tried beating him several times but it was hard, he was so smart, as if he had the brains of a God. Time went by and i just gave up trying to beat that kid, it was impossible, so i focused on football instead.

i wanted to become a big football player when i'm older. it's my dream, so i stopped trying to focus on my grades and focused on my passion instead, though because of that my grades dropped, a lot. My parents and teachers were disappointed in me but i didn't really care anymore.

i was lost in thought that i didn't even realize i was staring at bertholdt. he seemed to notice my staring because he turned his head towards my direction and our eyes met. Only then i realized what i had been doing and quickly turned my head into the front. that was so embarrassing what the hell. i heard him chuckle, and it made me roll my eyes as a response.