𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 | 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙩 . (𝘼𝙐)

IN WHICH—𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁

IN WHICH𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁.

_______________________

3:46 a.m

THE place was quiet, only the sounds of bugs and crickets could be heard. i ran as fast as i could without trying to make a noise, i had made sure i didn't step on anything. i could see my house from afar as i tried picking up my pace. i didn't want to waste a second.

it didn't take long for me to reach my house since i ran. i opened the door to my house and sighed in relief knowing i snuck out without getting caught. "phew.. that sure was a close one.." i was proud of myself for not getting caught redhanded, but just as i was about to tip toe upstairs, the lights suddenly turned on, startling me. oh shoot.

"oh no you're not. you really think you could get away with this y/n? where were you ma'am? care to explain why you came home so late y/n?" just the sound of my mom with a serious and angry tone made me scared. oh god.

just as i thought i wasn't getting caught, i got caught. great. how'd she even know? and why was she even up at this time? she goes to bed at like 8 and wakes up at 5. i swear my mom has superpowers that lets her know whenever her daughter is away.

i quickly turned my body around, avoiding her piercing gaze. "um.. i-i was buying.. SNACKS! yeah, snacks. i was just hungry mom! there was nothing good to eat on the fridge.." i mentally facepalmed myself once i realized how stupid that sounded. i tried giving her an excuse but looks like she didn't buy my lie.

"stop making excuses, y/n! where were you?!" i sighed as i decided to give in. she wasn't going to buy my excuse anyways. "fine.. i was at someone else's house.. a boy. but we didn't do anything, mom! we just hung out like normal friends, please believe me! we were working on a school project, it's due tomorrow! so we had to get it done by today!" this was probably my first time lying to my mom, i hated lying, and i never lie, especially to my mom.

she knew i wasn't a liar so she let it go for this once, but i got a warning from her, and if i did this again without her permission, i'd be grounded. well that was close. i quickly changed into my pajamas once i reached my bedroom. gosh i'm so tired. i plopped onto my bed and the second my face hit my pillow, i shut my eyes and dozed off.

i slowly opened my eyes as i woke up from the sound of muffled ringing. i opened my phone still half asleep. who the hell was calling me this early?

ocean obsessed guy 🫶
10 missed calls
•y/n you're so dead, where are u? you're so late to class
•are you still sleeping? wake upp
•hellooooooo
•WAKE TF UP MORON
•helllllllllooooooooo y/nnnn