𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜? | 𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 .

IN WHICH—𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

IN WHICH𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

_______________________

YOU'VE been friends with Levi for a while. He's this type of man that's literally so cold to everyone for no reason and it sometimes irritates you, but deep down you knew he was better than that cold guy he was with everyone, not to mention he was hot. well let's just say that we have a tiny crush on him.

...

LEVI'S POV:
i was heading towards the library to find books to read, i wanted to get my mind off from things and books are the only way to keep my mind distracted. i opened the door to the library and quickly got some books to read, as i sat down on a chair i noticed that a certain girl was here. God, not her. She was so annoying, she would crack up jokes and smile all the time, it irritates me so much.

she wouldn't shut up, not even for a second. but for some reason, i always look at her, like how i'm staring at her right now. when i realized i was staring at her for way too long i quickly shot my head back from her and reverted my gaze back to my book, but for some reason my eyes always landed back on her, the more i stared, the more i realized how pretty she was, but as my eyes were staring at her, her head suddenly turned around and our eyes met.

she smiled at me while waving at me, and for some reason my stomach turned, and my cheeks were tainted pink as i looked back at my book.

God, what am i even doing? this is so stupid. i closed back my book since at this point, i wasn't even reading anymore, i can't focus when y/n's here. i got up from my chair, walked towards the book shelf and put the book right back.

i was walking towards the exit of the library until i heard a voice behind me. "BOO!" i flinched and looked back, it was y/n. She laughed and giggled, "got you there, captain."

i have no idea what i'm feeling right now but it's not normal. my stomach was doing backflips and i suddenly became nervous. i never get nervous, not even when i come across a titan, so why an i nervous around her? "gosh, you scared me, brat." i snapped at her. "okay jeez i'm sorry, it was just a joke." she said shrugging her shoulders

"tch, whatever. i have to get going, go back to reading ur books, i'm going to take my leave." i quickly turned back to the door and left, leaving her alone. okay yeah i need to go to the docter after this. This feeling i am feeling right now, what is this?

why am i blushing and smiling to myself that she talked to me? i need answers. while i was walking, i saw hange. perfect timing. i speed walked towards her, "hange, i need your help, now." i said seriously. "huuuhhh? you need help? what ahout? you never ask me for help."

she asked confused, i quickly rolled my eyes and dragged her into an empty room. "okay what is this about? you're creeping me out." hange had a confused expression on her face. "i'll just get straight to the point. What is this feeling called if you stare at her a lot, blush around her, get flustered around her, get nervous around her, and like your stomach does this really weird thing?"

the moment those words left my mouth, she was stunned but then quickly erupted with laughter, she was laughing so much she even had tears in her eyes. This made me so embarrassed and i rolled my eyes at this. "oh my gosh levi, you like someone, don't you?"

hange asked with her hand covering her mouth. she just couldn't believe that THE LEVI had liked someone. she was dying to know who she was, though she had one particular girl in mind for that.

"what? tch, are you saying that whatever shit i'm feeling right now, is called liking someone? that's just ridiculous." i said sternly, but the look on her face didn't seem like she was lying or anything. "yes, levi. i am sure you like this certain someone. i mean what else can it be? are you that stupid or what?"

i went silent for a second. was it really, i have fallen for her? i looked back at hange and sighed, "whatever, i'll see you later. thanks." i quickly walked out of the room, leaving hange. but as i walked out of the door i met those beautiful pair of (h/c) eyes. "Levi! i was waiting for you. where were you?" she asked, that sound of melody coming out of her mouth.

"i was talking with hange, what do you want brat?" i asked her, trying to cover my flustered face, we were close, way too close, probably inches apart. "i was actually looking for you because Erwin needed you, captain." i sighed and nodded, quickly turning to leave, until her hands grabbed my wrist.

i turned to look back at her, and she was smirking at me. "hey, don't leave yet, i wanna ask you something. i may or may not have heard you talking with hange behind the doors." she said, her hands still on my wrist. i blushed at this and quickly took my wrist off of her.

"what? you were eavesdropping on us? you do realize you shouldn't do such things." i was internally screaming inside. Oh god, she heard everything i said didn't she? oh i'm so fucked, i thought to myself.

"who cares? but anyways, is it true you like someone? i mean.. i never really imagined you liking someone." there was a slight hint of sadness in her voice. "Tch, do not get such ideas. i don't and will never like anyone in my life, ever."

i said in a cold and serious tone, i looked backed and noticed her face was frowning a bit. "oh, well okay. if you do like someone please do tell me, i can give you relationship advices!" she said with a smile.

"you've never even been in a relationship, you single brat, how am i supposed to trust you with your relationship advices?" i asked her as she nervously chucked and rubbed the back of her nape.

"whatever levi! you're also single, talk about you." she said smirking. I was about to say something, until hange bursted the door right next to us, she was shocked to see us both infront of the door and she solved the puzzle in her head and then it clicked, she covered her mouth with her hand while gasping.

"OHH, IS SHE THE ONE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT LEVI?" i suddenly grew flustered and covered her mouth with my hands as i muttered "shut up hange!" i looked back at y/n and she was stunned. i quickly said, "alright i gotta go, erwins looking for me." as i turned back to walk away my face was flushed with embarrassment. oh. my. god. i've been exposed. i swear im gonna kill hange when i have the chance.

Y/N'S POV:
as levi walked away, i was a blushing mess. wait, what? was i the girl levi was talking about? could it be? my stomach was filled with butterflies just thinking that he likes me too. hange noticed me being deep in thoughts as she giggled and walked away leaving me behind lost in thought, while she muttered "damn being a thirdwheel sucks."

...

i was in bed, screaming at my pillow. i couldn't stop thinking about levi, as i also couldn't stop smiling to myself. i was on cloud 9. my roomate, mikasa was bothered by my screamings and at one point she almost slept outside of our room since she couldn't sleep with my screamings, but i apologized and tried to keep it down. i seriously couldn't wait until tomorrow comes, i get to see his handsome face and that stupid voice of his.

__________________________