𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 | 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙧 .

IN WHICH, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣, 𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩. 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

-𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙

______________________

"HEY y/n?? hello? world to y/n?" Sasha waved her arms infront of my face, trying to get my attention as i was clearly not focused on her, but instead on a certain boy with green eyes. I quickly snapped back and turned to look over at sasha who wore a "seriously?" face, "what?" i asked, questioning her with my eyebrows furrowing.

she sighed as she said "are you seriously still trying to win Eren's attention? it's been 6 months, he clearly doesn't like you! stop trying it's uselesssss y/n, you're just wasting your time on that dumb brat."

i looked at her, then hung my head low. "well you never know until you try, right? there's no harm in trying to get his attention." i smiled back again, as i picked up my head and continued staring at eren, god he was so beautiful. Sasha just sighed at this

"my gosh y/n, you're too blinded by love. okay, whatever i give up. do whatever you want." sasha then quickly got up and turned to leave, but before she could, she said something in my ear.

"just, don't go too far. Everyone has their own limits and boundaries." i turned to her and nodded as she left. i reverted my eyes back at eren, and i saw that he walking away alone, so i took this as a chance.
i quickly smiled and got on my feet, walking slowly towards eren, i tried to hide so that he wouldn't see me, i wanted to surprise him.

he seemed to not notice me, as he kept walking looking unbothered, i took this as a chance. i went near him, my head near his ear. "BOO!" i said loudly. he screamed and turned his head towards me.

"oh, it's you." he said as i was giggling. "hii eren! so where are you going?" he turned turned his whole body to face towards me, he had this annoyed look on his face. "god y/n, why do you always follow me around?" he had an annoying tone when he said that. my smile slowly faded, but i quickly smiled back again, opening my mouth to respond.

"oh, well i just wanted to talk with you, like always! and oh i got you this!" i quickly put my hands in my pocket, trying to search for the chocolates i made with mikasa that morning. He raised his eyebrow in confusion. "where is it.." i muttered, not being able to find it.

just then, my hands suddenly caught something in my pocket, "aha, here it is." i said excitedly as i got the chocolate from my pocket. i held out my hand that had the chocolate in it for him to take. he just took it, without even saying thank you, and he just left, leaving me alone standing there looking like an idiot who just got rejected, which is true. i sighed but tried to think of the positive side. at least he accepted the chocolates, i thought to myself.

...

it was the next day, sasha was helping me pick out flowers, i'm planning to give them to Eren. i couldn't stop smiling as i was picking out the flowers, sasha looked over me and groaned. "y/nnn it has been like an hour! how long am i supposed to help you for? we already got so many flowers, just pick which one you want later, i'm hungry, i want potatoes!" i turned to look at her and frowned