The Sun & The Moon

Glasses roughly clinking together in celebrative motion, a ruckus is what it was. The bar danced with elegant colors, dazzling the caked makeup on each woman's face, sparkling their beauty around the floor and chairs, sending out their applauses to the entertainment sitting directly at the center. Men carefully kept their arms folded, admiring the sun that swayed their arms like puppets in the ocean.

Alhaitham's sharp eyes entangled in the beautiful voice, the aroma dancing off the man was intoxicating. Alhaitham couldn't help but lick his lips, nearly tasting the wine-red blood that could pour out of the sun.

His grip over the glass resting in between his fingers tightened suddenly, and his stomach rumbled in a pang of ravenous hunger. His soul was aflame with unimaginable desire, he moved swiftly. The women and men noticed the tall, silver-haired figure approaching. Their demeanors changed immediately, sensing the authority that held a fake toothy grin. The sunny man with golden hair lifted his head, a flavored smile bouncing on his lip. He winked and made a gesture with his hand to acknowledge Alhaitham.

"Make some room why don't you all? I've got another guest on my tail."

The sun laughed frivolously, not a true smile, nor a true invitation. But desperate to take the higher goods, Alhaitham seated himself where the room was made right beside the sun. He turned his head to a woman nearby, a swirl of red flashed in his pupil, following the woman's, as he whispered in her direction.

"Drink."

He demanded with a cold tone. She stretched her arm out to hand him her drink, sparkly white wine fuzzed along the glass. He turned back to the sun and handed it over to the sun. Which he took happily, chugging it down with endless joy. His arm moved over Alhaitham's shoulders, gently pulling him in. It became clear that his mind was fuzzed with alcohol, being this close made his stomach rumble.

"Tell me your name stranger, haven't seen a face like yours in forever."

The sun exclaimed bubbly, Alhaitham followed along with the will to eat as he smiled giving off a friendly attitude. Now that the group of people was being paid less attention, they slowly scattered off. But the sun's gaze never batted an eye, it strictly kept on Alhaitham. Making this all the easier, he chuckled following the compliment back up.

"Alex, and yours? I don't exactly see a popular performance such as yours, are we?"

He made a sweet lie, speaking with tenderness while turning himself to face his target to get a closer look. The noise was loud, so they had to talk loud and close to hear one another. The sun giggled and turned himself around also, placing a hand on his chest while taking a large swig of the wine seating itself at the table in front of them.

"Kaveh! Thank you, but I wouldn't say I'm popular, it's a matter of rolling with the crowd if you know what I mean. So! What brought you over here huh?"

He smiled with a charm, throwing the wine bottle around. Some of it accidentally threw itself out of the bottle, landing on the cover of Alhaitham's shirt. Kaveh's face turned to slight panic, he put down the bottle and snatched the napkins from the table, gently dabbing out the few bits of wine staining his shirt.

Alhaitham went to reassure him, gently taking his wrist, Kaveh stopped and gazed up at him. A gentle blush moving over his cheeks from the alcohol, he still managed to smile gleefully as he raised his hand to meet the side of Alhaitham's face. Alhaitham was taken aback, but he wouldn't mind leaning this way to get his dinner. He leaned into the touch, smirking as he placed his hand atop Kaveh's. The two smirked at one another, and the moon and sun hooked their arms around one another. Giving alluring glances here and there as they exited the cluster...