The Rules Of Friendship

Rule #1: Only your best friend get's to know your secrets

Rule #2: Never share our secrets with anyone else...EVER!

Rule #3: Always go to christmas balls together.

Rule #4: If you can't tell your bestfriend about something you're doing...you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Rule #5: No matter how mad you are at your bestfriend, you have to forgive thim if they give you chocolate frogs

Rule #6: Bestfriends must tell each other if there is something stuck in there teeth of on their face. (This one became a thing when I had spent the whole morning with chocolate on my fac and Reggie just let me continue on my day without telling me. it was only when Sirius handed me a handkerchief tha I knew somthing was there.)

Rule #7: Reletives of your best friend are off limits. (Reggie came up with this one for obvious reasons... I mean have you seen his brother...

Rule #8: If one friend is sick/moody, the other one is responsible for bringing supplies to make them feel better. (This one is pretty self expanitory.)

Rule #9: When you bestfriend needs you there...you need to be there for your bstfriend, no matter what.

Rule #10: Always be happy for your bestfriends successes. (even if you don't fully agree with it.)

Rule #11: Terrible disisons are not to be discussed...you just go along and support each other.

Rule #12: If you see something awesome...show you bestfriend.

Rule #13: Always take the same classes as your bestfriend and help them where it's needed.

Rule #14: NO BESTFRIEND LEFT BEHIND! No matter what house the other is placed in. (This one was made first year when I was placed in Gryffindor and Reggie in Slytherin)