Five

October 21st, 1977
❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛

A whole month since Reggie took a swim and the Quidditch season was in full swing... well, practise was anyway.

Infact, practice had just finished, when I was in the locker room, having just showered and was sitting in just a towel, looking at my clothes that spilled out of locker, my skirt and robes missing.

"Fuck sake!" I frowned as I stood up and pulled on the rest of my clothes before walking over to find something in the lost property.

Sadly the only skirt in the bin was two sizes too short, which when on was gonna show off my arse.

"I suppose it'll have to do." I huffed as I pulled it on and grabbed my crap.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Reggie asked as I walked out of the room, a sour look on his face.

"I don't want to talk about it, I just wanna get to my dorm and change." I huffed.

As Reg and I walked down the corridor side by side, I heard a bunch of wolf whistles and cat calls.

"Hey, looking good Jo." A voice called from behind us and I turned to see Richard Thomas, a 7th year Ravenclaw calling for me, a look of lust and cockiness written over his face. "What say you and I go somewhere and...talk?" He offered.

"Not a chance pig." I growled, trying my best to hold back vomit.

"Come on Parkinson... just a kiss?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned around, ready to walk off, but when I did, I felt a hand grabbed my arse and I spun around to see Thomas smirking.

"Get your hands off her dick!" Reggie seethed as he pulled me behind him and getting right in the Ravenclaw's face.

"What are gonna do about it snake?" Thomas laughed, pushing Reggie.

Reggie pulled out his wand but was cut off by a fist hitting she jaw.

"Reggie!" I shrieked, as he stood up ready to fight but it was to late.

Richard Thomas was already on the floor.

It had happened so fast, one second Richard Thomas was punching my best friend in the face...the next said arsehole was on the floor, Sirius Black on top off him, punching hell out of him, profusely.

"Sirius! Stop... Please, Sirius! Stop it!" I yelled as I stood, watching the scene unfold.

"Hey, hey," A voice spoke up from behind us, we all turned around to see Slughorn rushing over.

He managed to pull the two boys apart before grabbing them by the collar.

"you two...my office, now!" He yelled, them looked at me. "You too Parkingson."

Slughorn had lead us to his class room and had Sirius and I sitting outside while he had a conversation with Thomas.

I was sitting a little ways down the hall, about 6 feet from Sirius, wearing his Gryffindor robes to cover my arse which he kindly ordered I wore. I had my arms crossed, back against the wall and was extremely pissed off at Sirius.