Six

October 22nd, 1977
❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛

I was sitting on ths grass beside the black lake, hanging out with Reggie, laying back on the grass, my school book held up in the air above my head. It was after class so we met up to do our homework.

"I still think this is... this is ridiculous Jo, you get assault and you get put in detention... for no reason."

"Yeah, I know, but there is nothing I can do now Reg, I just gotta go and get it over with." I shrugged, sitting up

"Did you speak to Mcgonagall?" He asked, "maybe she could talk to Slughorn."

"No, I'm just gonna do my time, and then I'm gonna get back to normal life."

"Do you know why they took your clothes in the first place?" He asked, looking down at his books.

"Sirius." I sighed,

"What? What did he do?" He shrieked, looking up so fast he almost gave me whiplash.

"He spoke to me."

"I don't get it?" He spoke, looking at me confused.

"The girls on the team seem to think Sirius, and I have a thing going on." I sighed.

Reggie burst out laughing, gripping tight hold of his stomach as he fell back.

"What's so funny?" I laughed.

"That fact that of all the girls in the school he's actually slept with, it's the last girl that ever would sleep with him they try to intimidate." He spoke once he had finished laughing.

"I'm glad you find my being bullied amusing." I joked as I pushed him.

"Hey Jo!" I heard a voice call, and I turned around to see James and Remus walking by. I smiled and waved at them.

"I don't see why you associate yourself with them bloodtraitors." Reggie growled as he stared after them.

"Because James is my Quidditch captain, Remus is my friend, and well, I don't really talk to Pettigrew all that much." I shrugged as I looked back at him.

"And my so-called brother?"

"You mean the so-called brother that got himself in a fight protecting us, even though he knows full we you've turned your back on him?" I asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Don't defend him, Jolena, he's a..."

"Blood traitor, I know, I get to hear it every time he is anywhere near us. However, after what he did, protecting you and defending me against the perve, I've decided that he's not as bad as your mother says he is, and I will at least remain civil."

"Come on, Jo, I mean, he's an ass and he's friends with that mud..."

"You finish that sentence Regulus Arcturus Black, and I will not speak to you for a month!" I glared at him, reminding him of my friendship with Lily Evens.

"But she's..."

"The sweetest person I've met, she's the reason I've done so well in school and she was the first friend I made at this school, especially after the Gryffindor house realised I was friends with you still."