A missing. part 2

"Conrad, do you think they will be able to sleep?" Kim asked his friend, he and Conrad were lying on the beds and chatting about the whole situation.

"Honestly? No, I don't. You?" Conrad asked Kim

"Not either. I mean, have you seen them at all? Especially when they were apologizing." Kim said in a whisper, so as not to wake up the guys if by some miracle they fell asleep. And Kim could have said these words loudly enough but decided to speak quietly.

"Yeah. I've never seen them like this." Conrad said with a sad tone in his voice. He sat down, as it was difficult for him to think about it lying down.

"Honestly, I don't know. It feels like I've seen such looks before. I just don't know if it was from them or from the doctors who reported the news about my biological brother. But the bottom line is that I saw these looks, but maybe I didn't pay attention." Kim said and sat down to take a better pose, he didn't say it with a cheerful tone in his voice. Conrad didn't know what to say. Kim and he were the same age, but the losses were at different times. Conrad understood that the loss of his brother was harder for Kim than it was for him when he realized that he had lost both parents. Conrad just got up from his bed and sat down next to Kim, Kim was surprised by this, but realized that Conrad wanted to tell him something.

"Look, I probably have no right to say this to you, Kim. I understand what you're getting at. We both lost what we loved, or rather who, but it doesn't change the essence. And if there's one thing I know about your brother, it's that he would die again if it meant saving you." Conrad said with a serious tone in his voice. Kim was surprised by this, but did not have time to say anything, as Conrad continued: "If I remember correctly from your stories, those who killed him wanted him to pay a debt and when they offered you as payment, what did he do?" Conrad asked, Kim was surprised by the question, but still hesitantly answered.

"He said he would rather die himself than let them take me away...." Kim replied, these memories hurt him, but he could stand it.

"And he told the truth. He gave you the opportunity to live, but at a high price. And let me tell you something.."Conrad said, and Kim waited for what his friend was going to say. Conrad sighed and continued, "HE won't die like your brother. They will definitely find him." Conrad finally uttered these words, Kim understood who Conrad was talking about. He didn't know how to react to these words. He didn't think Conrad would figure him out so quickly. Konrad took Kim by the shoulder, which Kim noticed, then he looked at his friend.

"Kim, I understand how you feel. I am also afraid of the worst outcome, but this doesn't mean we should lose hope for a good outcome. It's going to be hard to believe for you, but the guys will find him. Ok?" Conrad said, Kim just chuckled weakly at that. Conrad was surprised by this, not realizing Kim had found something funny.

"I'm sure you and I were originally close, but it was like we were separated. Like some children, when they are born and the parents take one of them for themselves." Kim said, Conrad was very surprised by this comparison.

"Sometimes you surprise me with your comparisons, Kim." Conrad said, Kim just rolled his eyes at it with a smile.

"Let's check them out." Kim said. Conrad understood what he had to do.

"If Plan A doesn't work, then we move on to plan B?" Conrad asked.

"Plan B is more of an addition to Plan A, but yes." Kim replied, he got out of bed and Conrad got up too. Kim continued: "I'll take care of Jin, you take care of the others." Kim said.

"I understand you." Conrad replied, and together with Kim they went to carry out their plan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------