It has to be him

A/N Here you will learn the backstory of one of my assistants. And a hurt/comfort story. I hope you enjoy it. Here Kim and Conrad are 11, so as not to get confused with age. Drugs are also mentioned here, but in order to show how bad it is and that you should not contact them under any circumstances. I am against these substances myself. I hope for understanding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim was just standing outside, watching the sky. He was in the yard of the rescue station so that he would not be lost. Conrad helped Jin because he was interested in Jin's technical activities. Of course, Conrad asked if everything would be okay with Kim and the boy with bangs on his left eye assured his friend that everything would be fine. In fact, Kim wanted to be alone sometimes and now was the right time, even if it wouldn't be for long. The sky Kim is watching is blue with a few clouds and Kim was looking out to see if these clouds resemble anything. The clouds reminded him of different things: one cloud reminded him of something similar to roller skates, the other two reminded him of the landscape in the mountains that he and Conrad had seen so often. The last cloud the boy saw reminded him of a heart that was cracking. The last cloud was strange for Kim, he didn't want to think about anything sad, but involuntarily he remembered the day when his brother was shot. 3 years have passed since his brother's death. But he no longer remembered the moment of the shot, but the reason for the shot. His brother was supposed to pay off a money debt, but he didn't. Kim had questions in his head: how huge was this debt? Why didn't Henry give it away in parts, if there was such an opportunity? Why were these people even ready to kill both Kim and his brother? Kim would like to know the answers to all these questions, but due to his age at that time, he can't remember much important. Although.... he remembers that he had a fight with Henry when he was 7. Then Henry lied to Kim about something and that's why Kim doesn't like to lie. He had an anti-example for this. But still Kim remembers the fear that gripped him when his brother fell with a hole in his chest. Because of the shock, Kim didn't hear much at the time, only ringing in his ears. And tears did not give clarity in vision. All this then separated him from reality, he did not even hear what was being said to him and could not clearly see the silhouettes next to him. Kim began to remember at least something to give him a clue to the answer.

"Kim? Why are you here?" a voice brought him out of his thoughts. Kim turned in the direction of the voice and saw Poli, who drove up to him.

"I'm just looking at the clouds." Kim replied, Poli looked at the clouds, then back at the child.

"Nothing happened to you?" Poli decided to check with Kim, Kim thought about it a little. He was doing well, except for the curiosity that engulfs him. He was thinking how to carefully formulate the question.

"Um, Poli, can I ask you something?" Kim said, rubbing his right hand with his left, hoping that Poli would have time.

"Yes, of course, what is it?" Poli said. Well, there's no way back.

"Um...Do you know what happened to Henry?" the boy asked. Poli was about to say something but Kim interrupted him: "I mean, I know that he was shot because of a money debt, but I would like to know how he got into this debt and how Henry got in touch with these people. They know him for some reason, don't they? If you know, of course." Kim clarified this point. Poli's face changed, he looked at the boy with such a look, as if Kim had asked something that should not have been asked. Kim noticed this change in the face of the police car and got a little nervous, afraid of what Poli would say. Poli took a deep breath and exhaled.

"This is the question I was afraid of." he said to himself. Kim was surprised by that. What was that supposed to mean? "Kim, please follow me." Poli said and drove to the door that leads to the inside of the station. Kim followed Poli. When they entered the station, they went to Poli's room. The police car stopped and Kim stopped too, worried, Poli turned to Kim with a serious face.