Is this our destiny? part 4

TW: There will be mentions of pedophilia and incest, which I personally condemn. You have been warned. (This applies to minor characters, but still be on your guard)

----------------------------------------------------

One day after Poli's announcement:

It had been a difficult day for the rescuers and they were very tired.

"Can you and the others rest today? Mr. Hiro can replace you." Kim said this, to which Conrad agreed. Amber changed their bandages for new ones. The time was 6 pm.

"He has been replacing us for many nights, and we are not that tired." She answered, but the appearance of the rescuer told the children otherwise. She had shadows under her eyes and her voice sounded tired. The others were the same way, Jin also went to patrol with the guys, so she looked like the guys.

"Then maybe you can sleep for at least 1 hour? There's still time until 8 pm." Conrad said this, Kim chuckled as a sign of agreement. Amber just smiled sympathetically.

"We'll be fine, don't worry boys." She said this, patting the children on the head, each of them. She transformed back into her normal form.

"Get some rest, kids." Amber said this as she left the rest room, leaving the children alone. They looked at the door with excitement. They both had a feeling of guilt, it was THEY who suffered, and now the rescuers have to do what they have to do. But they couldn't do anything about it....yet.

----------------------------

"Are we going to do this?" Helly asked, Poli and Jin nodded. They discussed their plan for further action.

"Then we'll start yawning time when it's patrol time." Jin said this, the others nodded. Everyone began to wait for patrol time.......

It was 7:30 pm and the rescuers began to gather, but decided to meet again in the main room to discuss possible outcomes.

The time arrived at 7:49 pm:

"Then we'll get ready yawn... for... patrol....." Poli did not complete his sentence and his eyes grew heavy, the others felt the same way. They all fell asleep. A door appeared in the main room and it opened on its own.

"Wow...you really won't let them patrol tonight." the voice said this. A silhouette came out of the door with blankets. It was Hiro, the voice belonged to Light.

"Not only physical, but also mental rest is needed." Hiro said this, his left hand began to glow blue and blankets flew into the air, there were 5 blankets.

"And how did you manage to take their blankets without going inside the station?" Light asked this, while Hiro was covering Poli, Roy and Amber.

"What is teleportation for?"

"Ahhh...that's right, I forgot about that."

"So, I covered them with blankets." Hiro said this and turned towards Jin. He approached her and took her in his arms. Light made a surprised sound.

"She'll ruin her spine if she sleeps on the table." The silhouette answered and began to carry the girl to Amber. He laid her down next to the ambulance van and covered her with a blanket. He turned to Helly and was surprised, as was Light. Helly slept standing up, which surprised them.

"Um, Hiro? You deliberately-"

"I-I just made him sleep, but I didn't make him sleep standing up."

"What?... You mean, it's him-"

"Yeah."

"Oh..." They both looked at Helly in surprise. But time is not rubber, so Hiro went up to the junior rescuer and lifted him in the same way as the blankets. He carried the rescuer to Roy and laid Helly down, just as he covered Helly with a blanket as he had done with Jin.