Crystal Town Rescuers

"We will arrive soon." Carry said this to everyone who was inside his container.

"That's good." Mark said this on behalf of everyone.

"I hope your friends won't be offended by us because we arrived so late." A man's voice came from behind Mark. This voice belongs to a car shaped like Mark. The car itself was already in transformation mode. This rescuer is slightly dark gray in color. The eyes were an unusual sapphire color. The cap with stripes on the legs were blue, and the letter "L" was depicted on the cap, white.

"They will understand, believe me." Bucky tried to reassure that rescuer. Mark nodded in confirmation of Bucky's words.

"After all, they helped us catch the rest of the criminals, so I think they will be glad to meet you." Mark complemented Bucky's answer. The gray rescuer was a little nervous, but unexpectedly received a light blow to the back.

"Calm down Lance, I think this acquaintance will not be terrible, like when they talked about their acquaintance with these guys." another male voice next to the gray rescuer said this. The voice belongs to a van who was also in transformation mode: the van itself was a slightly dark birch color, and the cap was dark red with a white stripe, the cap had a light blue "T" on it, stripes went from the inner edges of its legs to the outer lower edges . The mountain rescuers were slightly surprised by this turn of events, in terms of the impact, but realized that the van did not plan to seriously hit the car.

"Ted, did you really have to say this in front of them?" the gray car asked his friend.

"Don't worry Lancer. We laugh at this ourselves sometimes." Bucky said this, showing that neither he nor Mark were offended by this. Although Lancer understood this, he still felt that this phrase should not have been said in front of the mountain rescuers.

"Sorry if I hurt your feelings." Ted apologized out of politeness.

"It's okay, really, don't worry." Mark said this.

--------------------------------------

"Are you very close to them, Carry?" The lilac small airplane asked the larger vehicle. The voice of the airplane is female.

"Well, not very close, but we have a good relationship." Carry answered the question. Airplane exhaled slightly, as if she was not at all happy with the answer.

"I thought you were close enough with them, like Mark and Bucky." Airplane said this as if it was not very good news for her.

"We sometimes call each other when there is an opportunity. But a little less often we see each other in person, although we try to call on each other when possible." Carry answered, developing some of the small plane's doubts. This was good news for her. They chatted for a while about everything and nothing at the same time. While they were chatting, they didn't notice that they were approaching the headquarters of the Brooms Town rescue team.

"Wow! Is this their headquarters?" the airplane asked Carry.

"Yes, and it looks like they are waiting for us." Carry answered and noted the fact. Several silhouettes were visible below. The airplane made a slight sound of surprise when it saw the silhouettes below.

"Can't wait to meet them?" The larger vehicle asked this, to which the airplane gave a positive answer.

"You'll get to know them soon." Carry said and the plane, along with a larger vehicle, headed towards the headquarters of the Brooms Town rescuers.

--------------------------------------------

"You're right, those headlights belong to someone who is next to Carry now." Amber noticed this, the others also noticed it. Suddenly Carry stopped, the rescuers and assistants assumed that Carry would land. But the one who owns the small headlights quickly changed direction and quickly began to descend. Before the rescuers and assistants realized what had happened, they saw the headlights approach the ground, but far enough away so as not to crash, and everyone saw how the small vehicle transformed in the air, despite the robot mode, this vehicle was still able to fly. It flew off to the side, rescuers heard Carry's propellers and how he was approaching the ground, fortunately he landed successfully.