You need to follow your own advice sometimes.

Just a story about overwork and mild illness. (Here the assistants are 9 years old)

------------------------------

Just a normal day for rescuers, routine safety checks. Fortunately, nothing happened during the day, but towards night, after a night patrol, something happened to Tracky's electrical wiring and Roy decided to go check what happened at Tracky's. The farmer himself did a little overwork at home and because of this he did not sleep so late. There was a problem with burnt wires, so it didn't take much time. After the repairs, Roy and Tracky said goodbye, on the way home it started to rain and Roy tried to get home quickly. Meanwhile, the rescuers were resting, Conrad was also sleeping, he and Kim agreed that Kim would be on duty first. The taller boy walked around the station, checking if everything was okay with the rescuers and also waiting for Roy. So far everything was fine at the station. After about 1 hour, Kim finally heard the sounds of the door opening. He assumed that Roy had returned home. After another 20 minutes, when everything had more or less calmed down, the boy went to check if everything was okay with Roy. Carefully opening the door, he saw Roy sleeping with a blanket covering the fire truck. The boy was a little surprised by this but closed the door. He walked quietly around the station, wondering what could have happened to Roy. After 1 minute, he heard rain hitting the roof hard. Well, now the picture of the situation has become more or less clear: Roy got caught in the rain on the way to the station. Kim thought about this whole situation while returning to his room. Quietly entering the room, he sat down on the bed, not even noticing that someone had gotten up.

"Kim, are you okay?" the boy with glasses asked the slightly taller boy. Kim was surprised when he saw Conrad, who was no longer sleeping. The boy himself, wearing glasses, stood next to the chair on which his pajamas were hanging, and Conrad was in different clothes.

"I'm fine." Kim answered the question; for Conrad, Kim's answer was a little unusual. While answering, Kim did not look at Conrad and this was a sign for the boy with glasses.

"Kim, I know that look. What happened?" Conrad asked with a more serious tone in his voice. Kim was a little surprised by the more serious tone in Conrad's voice, but decided to answer anyway.

"It's just... it's Roy..." Kim began to speak, which was a bit of a surprise for Conrad. Kim continued: "It's just that 20 minutes ago he returned and I went to check how he was there, after just these 20 minutes. And I saw that he covered himself with a blanket, it surprised me at first, after some time I heard the rain hitting the roof and I assumed that Roy got caught in the rain. After all, it's not that cold now." Kim explained what he meant. Conrad thought for a moment about Kim's words.

"And at the moment when he returned, what part of the station were you in?" Conrad asked Kim.

"Um, next to Amber's room. So what?" Kim answered and asked Conrad. The boy with glasses thought again about Kim's words.

"In that case, you both would have crossed paths, because from the side of Amber's room it's faster to get to the bathroom. After all, there should be antiviral drugs there." Conrad began to think out loud, walking around the room back and forth. Kim really got the point; after all, he would have seen Roy if the fire truck had headed to the bathroom.

"But he could also have thought that it was a trifle. And that's why you didn't see him." Conrad said this after thinking for some time.

"Do you think we should tell the others?" Kim asked Conrad.

"If our guesses are confirmed, then we'll tell them." Conrad said. Kim nodded at this.

"Sleep well. I will be on duty, good night." Conrad said this and left the room. Kim covered himself with a blanket and fell asleep. Towards morning, Kim got up. It was 6:00, so he got up as usual. The rescuers must have already left on patrol, and the children themselves will have to go to school. Kim quickly changed his clothes and went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he went to look for Conrad. He found another boy in the kitchen, the boy with glasses made 2 sandwiches.