Is this our destiny? part 2.

fter a while, the rescuers with the dispatcher and the children began to carry out what they agreed on: the children stayed with the rescuers and began to study books, and Jin decided where they would undergo this kind of "training" with the weapons that they received and at the same time monitored the weather apparatus. Rescuers, meanwhile, were busy with their morning duty.

-----------------------

Some time later it was lunchtime.

"That's it, now everything is done." Roy said this, he and the rest of the rescuers loaded the tree onto Terry and secured it.

"Thanks again for agreeing to take the tree away, Terry." Poli thanked the container semi tractor for his help.

"Anytime! Well, I'll go then." Terry said these as parting words and drove towards Mr. Builder. Rescuers said goodbye to the tractor. They all stood next to the lake, when Terry moved away from them, they all looked at each other, realizing that the next part of the plan was coming. All four headed back home

-------------------------------

"We're back."

"How did it go?" Jin asked the guys. She allowed the children to be in the main room while they studied the contents in the books. Fortunately for her, the children were not capricious and sat calmly. The children themselves changed into the clothes they were wearing before the shift.

"Everything went without incident." Roy said this, to which the other guys agreed with him.

"I'm glad to hear it." Jin said this with relief. The rescuers looked at the children and saw them with closed books.

"Were you able to find out anything?" Helly asked the children, they both nodded, but without enthusiasm.

"It looks like the news is not good." Amber said this, the children nodded again, confirming the words of the rescuer.

"Well, we were able to find out a little about what these creatures were that Mr. Hiro told us about..." Conrad began and looked at Kim.

"These creatures, as we were told, call themselves "cultists." And in the book that was provided to me, there is a story from one of these creatures who came over to our side. And he helped the guardian, who was a hundred years ago. the creature wrote that in addition to hunger, these creatures experience an incomprehensible hatred of us all. But there are exceptions, the book is a witness to this." The taller boy told what he found out. This was not very good news for everyone. They decided to find out the rest of the information in order to build a more or less complete picture.

"What about you, Conrad?" Poli asked the boy with glasses.

"Well, in my book it is written that this battle between people and these creatures began long before us. They also mainly appear in the forests of our town. It also says that there are still people with a similar fate like us, but they are outside our town, that's for sure. And here the point is confirmed that these creatures appear EVERY night." Conrad replied, emphasizing certain information.

"Wait... did you say every night?" Jin repeated this, to which the boy nodded.

"This is bad. If any of the residents find out about this, then panic will set in very quickly and we will have problems." Jin said this to herself, the rest of the rescuers agreed with her.

"Then it would be better to test the weapons that were provided to us. But preferably in a place where they won't see us." Amber suggested this.

"Yes, but also so that the children won't be seen." Roy added to Amber, and this also had its own truth.