Explanation. (in short)

Hi everyone. This is a little explanation about my AU. I know I shouldn't have posted this this late, but better late than never, right? Well, let's get started.

1. The life of vehicles.

I was inspired by other people in that, but I will try to explain how the life cycle works in my AU. So, people create vehicles, only they have different reasons: In some cases, people create them only for certain occasions, while others help a couple of vehicles to start a family. When a child's vehicle reaches a certain age, its body is changed, but thanks to a special chip, people transfer the consciousness and memories of the vehicle from one body to another. The same thing happens in adolescence and when a vehicle gets a body at a more mature age, the body will not change until the end of the days of vehicles. I hope I have more or less explained this point.

 I hope I have more or less explained this point

2. Rescue assistants.

Yes, those who read my work often saw such names: "Kim" and "Conrad". I explain who they are: they are both boys, were orphans, until an unfortunate accident happened to them that changed their lives. The rescuers are aware of their problem and due to certain restrictions when the children were orphans, the rescuers decided to take them under their wing. The children did not resist, but they had to get used to the new life. I think you have a question, why were they orphans? I explain: Conrad had a father and a mother, both of whom died. But the boy has a warmer relationship with his father, despite the fact that he left the city to earn a living. Before the death of his father, the boy had a good relationship with his mother. After death, the relationship began to deteriorate, because of which Conrad did not feel anything towards his mother. He did not mourn when his mother died. Kim does not know who his parents were. But he remembers only his older brother, who was both his father and mother. About the parents themselves from his brother, he only knows that they are "not quite normal people." In one of the works, I mentioned that they have an "uncle". But Kim, frankly, doesn't want to know anything about this person, because he became one of the reasons for Kim's brother to go down the dark path. Yes, I also said that Kim's brother was a criminal, but now his brother is dead. Other criminals shot him. Also, both boys lost their parents at an early age (Konrad at 6, Kim at 8). They were both 9 when they were adopted. Below are drawings of how they looked before the accident, and how after.

before:

after:

3. Families of rescuers.

I will actually make a separate book where I will go into more detail about their families, but for now in a nutshell:

In one of the works you could see Poli's father. But it also said that they had problems communicating with each other. In fact, these problems since childhood and thanks to his mother and Roy's parents with Roy himself, Poli did not become like his father. Yes, I also said that Poli didn't originally live in Brooms town and Roy didn't actually live either. They both originally lived on Jeju Island, but then they moved to the island where Brooms town is located. (Note: the second island where Brooms town is located does not exist in reality. Only Jeju Island is located next to South Korea.) In a new place, they met Amber, Jin and Helly. Roy: well, he has a warm relationship with his parents and to the best of his ability, Roy calls them, even sometimes takes Poli with him, for Roy's parents and Roy himself, Poli as part of their family, albeit informally (in advance for shippers, they both treat each other like brothers, no more). Amber: Almost the same as with Roy's parents, only because of the work, little time was devoted to the van, but the parents tried to spend time with her when they could. When she became a rescuer, her parents were offered better jobs in Seoul and moved there. They sometimes wrote letters to each other when they had the opportunity. Jin and Helly: So, with Jin's parents, a lot of people in town thought it was weird for a father to teach a girl what a man should know. But Jin's father did not care, and he and his wife taught the girl not to pay attention to such remarks from the outside. Jin's father was a mechanic and her mother an inventor. The parents saw their daughter's interest and taught her what they know. With Helly acquaintance was interesting. Jin's parents found him unconscious. He doesn't remember anything before meeting Jin and her parents, at that point the only thing he remembers is his name. Jin and his parents let him stay with them.

4. Night patrol.

Assistants have their own night patrol and rescuers help with this. They have to hunt down strange creatures that wish death on both people and vehicles. In fact, children have to kill them, some who refuse the path of evil are spared by children, and rescuers have to help with this. Due to an accident, children can sense these beings. Also, thanks to some records, they put a kind of "seal" on the rescuers. Because of them, children can feel the rescuers. Rescuers agreed to receive this "seal".

I hope some of your questions have been answered, thanks for reading and enjoy reading all my work.