𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

✰⤸₊˚ ▬▬▬
▬▬ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

˓ ⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ₊﹅˚ 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢 𓏲 ࣪˖ 𑁍 ࣪˖ 𓂃

꒰ ❛ 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 ❜ ꒱

⁺꒷✦꒦𓄼 ┊ 敵対恋人.書籍┊ · ࣪𐇵 ❟ 𓄹 ࣪˖
∿ ✦ This isn't just chemistry. It's the whole periodic table. ❞

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✦ 𝟭𝟴 𝗳𝗲𝗯 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 ✦ 𝟮𝟰 𝗳𝗲𝗯 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

⌗ 𝟬𝟬𝟬 𓇼 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟

She was forced to marry a monster. Kim Taehyung is the heir to his father's empire. He has the reputation of being a dangerous monster who can bring even grown men to their knees. And he's about to become Jennie's husband.
Their families have been at war with one another ever since she can remember. Jennie Kim is the daughter of Taehyung's and his father enemy, and he will try everything to control her, to bend her...to break her. When Jennie forced to make a deal with the devil himself, one question still remains - will their union be one of love or violence?

⌗ 𝟬𝟬𝟭 𓇼 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗠
this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, menage a quatre, violence. So if you are not comfortable reading this title, I suggest you to not read this book it contains all that kind of stuff. Before commenting any shits please think twice and see this disclaimer again.

⌗ 𝟬𝟬𝟮 𓇼 𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡
It's my own imagination or I was inspired by something. I do not own any pictures and idols mentioned in this book. All the credits of the pictures goes to their respective owners. If the story plot is similar to other stories it's just a coincidence. Plagiarism is crime so By far the deepest consequence to plagiarizing is the detriment to your intellectual and moral development: you won't learn anything, and your ethics will be corrupted.

⌗ 𝟬𝟬𝟯 𓇼 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗔 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟
As much as I work hard With multiple editings. Mistakes and typos happened. I am not an native English speaker so ignore my mistakes. Smut in my stories is the main focus, so I have a suggestive and explicit version. I put a tiny disclaimer [M], that smut is present in this chapter and if you wish to skip it, surely you can.

⌗ 𝟬𝟬𝟰 𓇼 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬
Characters in this story may not have the same opinions as you or have unpopular opinions, but that does not mean that they are mine. Their opinions or anything they say or do is not real. This is a work of fiction. If you don't ship taennie don't read this book.

⌗ 𝟬𝟬𝟱 𓇼 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗛 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗛 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗛
Copyright © 2023 | All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 : this story was rotting in my draft. So, I thought I should just publish it. ( ̄∇ ̄)