𝐢𝐯. 비판적인

✰⤸₊˚   ▬▬▬
▬▬ 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

˓ ⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ₊﹅˚ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟰 𓏲 ࣪˖ 𑁍 ࣪˖ 𓂃

꒰ ❛ 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 ❜ ꒱

⁺꒷✦꒦𓄼 ┊ 敵対恋人.書籍┊ · ࣪𐇵 ❟ 𓄹 ࣪˖
∿   ✦ When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself. ❞

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I’m impatiently waiting for my bride to arrive at my new home…or I guess our new home. My father gave me a mansion as a wedding present, saying that my condo was too small for a family. Even thinking about having children her makes my blood turn cold. I don’t know why my father would even suggest such a heinous thing.

He’s taking this marriage contract way too seriously, and it’s starting to piss me off.

I hated moving to a small town outside of Seoul. Only about forty minutes or so. Besides, it’s not like there are houses with properties of this size available in Seoul. The sacrifice will make it all worth it in the end. I can create a nice, secure compound here on the acres of land my father purchased.

Along with the new home, I had to hire on a housekeeper and some kitchen staff last minute, so the skeleton crew will have to suffice until I can hire on more people to take care of this huge place.

I stare around the foyer, which is probably bigger than most people’s apartments alone. The crystal chandelier screams decadence upon entry, even though the rest of the house does that entirely on its own.

I’ve only been living here for a week, but the place feels strange, cold…and lonely. And I’m sure Jennie’s presence won’t fix any of that. I already have her bedroom picked out. It’s down the hall from mine only because I didn’t have a choice. It’s the only other room in the same wing with the master bedroom. The other wing is allocated for the staff’s living quarters since I’ll need full-time staffing to keep up with this massive home and property.

If I had it my way, Jennie wouldn’t even be under the same roof as me. But some things are beyond my control. The contract clearly stated that we must live together, and so I must abide by the rules…for now.

Jungkook enters through the front door, drawing my attention to him. He was busy arranging my cars and security’s vehicles in the attached ten-car garage.

Jungkook is my first-in-command and my most trusted and. We grew up together. His family is mafia as well, but a different kind of mafia — the kind that kills and cleans up messes. Jungkook has killed more people than I could ever count, and I’m not sure if even he knows the exact number.