𝐱𝐢𝐢. 살인자

✰⤸₊˚   ▬▬▬
▬▬ 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐒

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

˓ ⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ₊﹅˚ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮 𓏲 ࣪˖ 𑁍 ࣪˖ 𓂃

꒰ ❛ 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 ❜ ꒱

⁺꒷✦꒦𓄼 ┊ 敵対恋人.書籍┊ · ࣪𐇵 ❟ 𓄹 ࣪˖
∿   ✦ Plants are more courageous than almost all human beings: an orange tree would rather die than produce lemons, whereas instead of dying the average person would rather be someone they are not. ❞

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

My stomach growls with such intensity that it almost makes me dizzy. I’m so hungry. I skipped breakfast, lunch and dinner today just so I wouldn’t have to face Taehyung, and now I’m paying the price.

For some reason, I thought maybe he would come up after dinner to apologize and offer me some food. But now I know I was way too naïve to think that would happen. It’s nearly ten o’clock at night, and I haven’t eaten a single thing since yesterday evening.

Fuming, I wrap a sheer flowered kimono around my midnight blue nightdress and venture out of my room. I tiptoe down the quiet hallway and make my way downstairs towards the kitchen. I’m crossing the dining room when I see movement coming from the table and stop dead in my tracks.

My eyes meet his from across the room. I can tell just by looking at him that he’s drunk, but the almost empty bottle of scotch is a dead giveaway.

“What are you doing?” he asks, his words slurring.

At first, my mind draws a blank. I’m so taken aback by his relaxed state. His suit jacket is slung over the back of his chair, and his button-up shirt is hanging open, revealing a muscular chest that could easily be on the cover of a fitness magazine.

“Let me guess,” he says, drawing out every word. “You’re hungry.”

“Yes,” I whisper.

“Should have come down for dinner,” he says with a shrug.

“You can’t starve me,” I say forcibly.

“I could if I wanted to. I could do anything I wanted to do to you actually,” he confesses. “It’s not like you don’t deserve it.”

His words have me taking a step back. “I don’t deserve any of this!” I tell him vehemently. I’m tired of his constant animosity towards me. “I never did anything to you, Taehyung.”

He closes his eyes when I say his name. “You are one of them.”

“One of them?” I ask, not understanding.