𝐢𝐱. 감상적이지 않은

✰⤸₊˚   ▬▬▬
▬▬ 𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

˓ ⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ₊﹅˚ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟵 𓏲 ࣪˖ 𑁍 ࣪˖ 𓂃

꒰ ❛ 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 ❜ ꒱

⁺꒷✦꒦𓄼 ┊ 敵対恋人.書籍┊ · ࣪𐇵 ❟ 𓄹 ࣪˖
∿   ✦ The most introspective of hearts tends to be the most sentimental. We cling to the smallest moments from our past because we fear that emotion will never come our way again. ❞

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I HATE YOU.

I can still hear Jennie’s words ringing inside of my head the next morning when I wake up hungover and full of regrets. I drank too much at the club. I almost slept with a stripper and cheated on my wife. Even though my marriage is anything but conventional, cheating on Jennie would have been a mistake. It would have been wrong.

I don’t know how to make things more civil between us, so I figure I’ll just give her time to get over it. Time heals all wounds, or so they say.

It’s after lunch by the time I crawl out of bed and get a shower. When I see Jungkook downstairs in the kitchen, I tell him, “I’m going to eat. And then we’re going to train.”

His eyes narrow. “You think you’re in any condition to train today?” he asks.

“You think a hangover could stop me from kicking your ass?”

He moves his head from side to side, cracking his neck. “Bring it on, boss.”

Fuck. Maybe I shouldn’t have provoked the beast, but a part of me doesn’t even care if I lose to Jungkook. Maybe I deserve to have my ass kicked for how I’ve been acting. It’s just that being around Jennie drives me crazy. I want to hate her. I truly do. Lord knows I hate her father and the rest of her family. But she makes it so damn hard. And that pisses me off to no end. Why does she have to be so…nice?

“She really made me my mother’s japchae recipe last night?” I ask Jungkook.

He nods in response. “I promised her I would get you home in time for dinner, but that didn’t exactly work out.”

“You could have told me.”

He shrugs. “Would it have made a difference?”

“No, probably not,” I respond. In all honesty, if he would have told me he was trying to do a favor for Jennie, I most likely would have stayed out even longer just to spite both of them. I’m fucked up like that. I don’t like knowing that the two of them are conspiring behind my back about me. It’s bad enough that I’ve heard her calling him kookie.