𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 유혈 사태

✰⤸₊˚   ▬▬▬
▬▬ 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

˓ ⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ₊﹅˚ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟳 𓏲 ࣪˖ 𑁍 ࣪˖ 𓂃

꒰ ❛ 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 ❜ ꒱

⁺꒷✦꒦𓄼 ┊ 敵対恋人.書籍┊ · ࣪𐇵 ❟ 𓄹 ࣪˖
∿   ✦ I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for? ❞

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Faster," I tell jungkook from the front seat. The SUV is almost to the gas station, and Jaemin still hasn't provided me any more information. "What is taking him so long?" I hiss in anger.

"I'm sure he's trying his best," Jungkook says in an attempt to calm me down.

My phone rings, and I answer it on the first ring. "Where is she?" I demand.

"I'm not sure, sir," Jaemin says. "They stopped on a back road. There is nothing for miles. The only thing I can see on the satellite images is an old fishing cabin in the middle of a huge lake."

"Send me the location."

"But, sir, it's abandoned. I don't think -."

"He took her there. I know it," I tell him, trusting my gut. "Now, give me the coordinates," I demand.

Jaemin rattles off some directions, and I relay them quickly to Jungkook before ending the call.

"You really think they're in the middle of a lake?" he asks me.

"He knows she can't escape from there. It's surrounded by water," I say grimly. Jennie must be terrified out of her mind. And the moment I get my hands on Hanbin, I'm going to watch the life drain from his eyes as I squeeze my hands around his fucking neck.

"Hurry, Jungkook." Before it's too late. I don't say the last words out loud, but I feel them deep down in my soul. Something bad is going to happen. I just don't know what yet.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The water is cold as we slowly and silently swim across it. I have a team of ten men including Jungkook and me. Who knows what the dark water is teeming with, but I don't care. All I care about is seeing Jennie and making sure she's safe. And I won't stop until she's back home, with me, and in my arms.

When we reach the shore of the small island, all of us work on a system of hand gestures and signals. Tall trees and overgrown shrubbery line the perimeter. We slowly move through the brush and towards the cabin that sits in the middle of the land.