𝐱𝐱𝐢. 신흔 여행

✰⤸₊˚   ▬▬▬
▬▬ 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

˓ ⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ₊﹅˚ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭 𓏲 ࣪˖ 𑁍 ࣪˖ 𓂃

꒰ ❛ 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 ❜ ꒱

⁺꒷✦꒦𓄼 ┊ 敵対恋人.書籍┊ · ࣪𐇵 ❟ 𓄹 ࣪˖
∿   ✦ To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. ❞

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

A few days later, I woke up to Taehyung waving a gift in front of my face. Over the past couple of days he’s seemed happier, having almost completely gotten over the whole Jaehyun fiasco that happened at the art gallery, and I’m glad for that.

“What is it?” I ask, sitting up in bed.

“Open it and find out,” he says before setting the present down on the mattress in front of me.

The only gift I’ve ever received from Taehyung was our wedding photo album, and I don’t think anything could top that. Still, I’m curious to see what he’s done, so I carefully untie the silver ribbon from the white box and open it.

Inside is a small flip style cell phone. I carefully pull the phone out to study it.

“I had, my IT guy, modify it a bit. There is a tracker programmed into it that works independently whether the phone is on or off. The battery lasts for years instead of days. And my number is programmed into the speed dial. You can call me anytime by just pressing and holding the number one key down.”

After I absorb all of that new information, I furrow my brows in confusion. “What’s going on? Am I in danger?”

“No, of course not. This is just a precaution. Call it peace of mind for me, if you will.” His fingertips graze my jaw, and he turns my head so that my eyes meet his. “I want you to keep this on you at all times, Jennie. Can I count on you to do that?”

“Yes.”

He smiles at my answer. “Okay, good.” Then, he releases me and nods to the box. “There’s more inside.”

Turning my attention back to the gift, I lift a piece of tissue paper to reveal two plane tickets. I pick them up and read the destination — Aspen, Colorado.

“What’s in Colorado?” I ask, confused.

“Our honeymoon,” he says before placing a kiss on my temple and standing up. “Our plane leaves in a few hours. Pack only the essentials. We’ll buy warmer clothes when we get there.”