𝐢. 제안

✰⤸₊˚ ▬▬▬
▬▬ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

˓ ⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ₊﹅˚ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟭 𓏲 ࣪˖ 𑁍 ࣪˖ 𓂃

꒰ ❛ 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 ❜ ꒱

⁺꒷✦꒦𓄼 ┊ 敵対恋人.書籍┊ · ࣪𐇵 ❟ 𓄹 ࣪˖
∿ ✦ The worst moment is when the person gave you so many memories, becomes a memory. ❞

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Is it quietly in the corner of my father's office. My hands are clenched in my lap as I listen to what he's saying to the other man in the room. Blood is pulsing in my ears so loudly that I can barely make out their words.

Father is planning out my life at this very moment, my entire future depending on his every word, and I don't even have a say in what happens.

When my father's old rival made an unexpected visit to the house this morning, I should have known my father was up to something.

I've only been back home for a few weeks, and my father hasn't said more than several cursory words to me the entire time. Maybe he knew this was coming. Or maybe it's because of something else.

When I was nine years old, my mother overdosed on sleeping meds and drowned in the swimming pool. I didn't know what suicide meant at the time, but I still find it hard to believe that my mother would have done it on purpose. She loved me. And I loved her. She wouldn't have just left me. To this day, I still believe it was an accident.

After her death, things changed in my house. Father barely spoke to me. Maybe he simply didn't know how to handle me and my emotions.

All I know is that eventually he deemed it not safe for me to be living at home anymore, and he sent me away to an all-girls boarding school in Newzealand. After I graduated, he didn't ask me to return home. No, he sent me away again to live with a great aunt. And let me tell you, there was nothing great about her.

When my grandfather passed away a few weeks ago, Father finally asked me to return home, although it doesn't really feel like home anymore. So much has changed, and yet my father's attitude towards me remains the same. I feel like a burden to him. Alone and unwanted, just like when I was a little girl.

After all the years of being away from my father, I can't believe he's trying to send me away yet again. It's as if he can't stand the sight of me. Maybe it's because I remind him of my mother. Everyone always says how much I look like her...