𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 소울메이트

✰⤸₊˚ ▬▬▬
▬▬ 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

˓ ⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ₊﹅˚ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟴 𓏲 ࣪˖ 𑁍 ࣪˖ 𓂃

꒰ ❛ 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 ❜ ꒱

⁺꒷✦꒦𓄼 ┊ 敵対恋人.書籍┊ · ࣪𐇵 ❟ 𓄹 ࣪˖
∿ ✦ I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything.
Maybe we're from the same star. ❞

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Keep pressure on the wounds!" Jungkook yells at the men attending to Taehyung in the back of the SUV.

Taehyung's team has been working together like they've done this a thousand times before, and I'm thankful for it. They managed to get us on a boat and back to the mainland in no time. I didn't even freak out about going across the water. I was too busy being worried about Taehyung. He's been passed out for several minutes now, but Jungkook assured me it was okay.

I'm in the passenger seat, and Jungkook is driving. I can't tear my eyes away from Taehyung, though. I'm turned the whole way around in my seat. It took everything in me to let go of him, but I knew that I wasn't going to help, only get in the way.

His face looks pale, and the tears in my eyes blur his image. I quickly wipe away the tears, needing to see him. I need him to be okay.

"It's all my fault, kookie," I blurt out.

Jungkook glances at me and shakes his head. "Don't say that, Jennie."

"It's true! Taehyung never liked Hanbin. He had suspicions about him, and I never listened." I sob in my hands. "He killed our mothers. I let a killer into Taehyung's home!"

Jungkook reaches over and grabs my hand, squeezing it gently. "It's not your fault. No one knew what was going through that fucker's head."

"I can't lose him, kookie," I cry.

"You won't," he assures me, and I find the strength I need from the confidence in his voice. "Our doctor is good. He'll fix him up. You'll see."

"How much longer?" I ask, staring at Taehyung's brutally handsome face as he starts losing even more color.

"Not long. We're almost there."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

We pullup to a large house in the outskirts of the city. It looks like a normal house, and I'm instantly confused. I thought we would be going to a hospital, not someone's home!