𝐱𝐱𝐯. 배신

✰⤸₊˚ ▬▬▬
▬▬ 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

˓ ⊹ ָ࣪ ˓˓ ₊﹅˚ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱 𓏲 ࣪˖ 𑁍 ࣪˖ 𓂃

꒰ ❛ 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 ❜ ꒱

⁺꒷✦꒦𓄼 ┊ 敵対恋人.書籍┊ · ࣪𐇵 ❟ 𓄹 ࣪˖

∿ ✦ It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend. ❞

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Two pink lines.

I stare down at the tests. Jungkook ended up buying me three just in case, and I'm glad that he did...although all of them read the same results.

I'm pregnant.

I have spent the entire morning and afternoon in our bedroom, pacing and freaking out. Taehyung hasn't appeared even once, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I want to tell him about the baby, our baby, but I have no idea what his reaction is going to be.

Wiping away the stray tears from my cheeks, I gather the tests and hide them in the counter under the sink. There's a time and place for everything, but Taehyung being stressed out and trying to combat a cyber-attack is definitely bad timing.

After a nice, hot shower, I go to the closet and put on some comfy clothes - a pair of black yoga pants and an oversized tie-dye hooded sweatshirt.

There's a small pocket on the yoga pants, and it's the perfect size for the cellphone Taehyung insists I have on me at all times. When I pull the sweatshirt down, it hides the pocket and the phone. Even though I usually feel silly having the phone on me, I feel safer having the phone with me today, especially since someone is trying to breach my husband's security.

I dry my hair, blowing it straight, and put on a little makeup - some mascara, blush and a pink glossy lipstick. I don't need much to enhance my natural features, but I want to look pretty since I've felt sick, bloated and gross for most of the day.

I slip on a pair of socks and sneakers and make my way downstairs. The house is eerily quiet.

"Jennie," someone says my name, and I nearly jump out of my skin.

I turn to see Hanbin, and I instantly sigh in relief. "You scared me."

His eyes skate over my body, perusing me so openly that I suddenly feel shy. Hanbin never lets his true feelings show, but I know he's attracted to me. I don't know why I'm just noticing it now. Maybe it's because of everything Taehyung has been telling me...