Chapter 1

Hi so this is a new story about how Boboiboy met the 'unknown' people. Hope you like it.😊 Oh and also, this story was inspired by Shinichi2504 their story is great and you'll like it! Their story is called Trouble Battle.
__________________________________________________________________

"Ochabot, my watch haven't been working all day! How am I supposed to fight evil aliens?!" Boboiboy yelled in worry. "Relax, Boboiboy. There has not been any evil aliens coming for now. Besides, you used a lot of energy to do all those fusions, right?" Ochabot said.

"Well, you're right about that but can't you fix it?" Boboiboy asked. "I already told you, I tried to fix it but it doesn't seem to work. It probably need more time to fix because you used a lot of energy and you fell into the water and almost drowned." Ochabot sigh. "Hehe, sorry." Boboiboy scratch his non itchy cheek.

"It's fine. What's more important is that you're okay." Ochabot said. "Here, Boboiboy." Boboiboy grandpa, Tok aba, said handing him a hot cocoa. "Thanks a Tok." Boboiboy smiled. "No problem, Boboiboy." Tok aba smiled back.
.

.        TIMESKIP

.

"Hah, what is happening to my watch?" Boboiboy asked himself as he looks at his watch. He saw a green button with the word 'fix' on it. He thought if he pressed it then his watch would be fixed. Then 7 colorful light ball came out of the watch. They looked like Boboiboy. "Hah? Hah! HAH?!" The first person, or should I say elemental he saw is dun dun dunnnnn MamaQuake. Quake was looking around his surroundings and saw it was different. Then when he saw Boboiboy, he was shocked but still act calm. "W-who are you?" Boboiboy asked while still being cautious. 

"Do not worry, master." Quake politely said. Boboiboy was embarrassed when he was called 'master' in such a formally way.
Then he saw the other people which surprised him and what surprised him more was when he realized they're his elementals.

"Wait, are you my elementals?" He asked. "Yes, you're right." Quake replied. Boboiboy looked at all of his elementals. Cyclone was smiling and waving at him and so did Blaze and Thorn. Thunderstorm just looked away with his arm crossed. Ice yawned but immediately act formal when he notice that he is in front of his owner. Solar looked at him with the side eye.

"Hi master!" Cyclone, Blaze, and Thorn said at the same time.
"Um, can you guys stop calling me master..?" Boboiboy said. Quake was confused. 'Surely everyone wants respect and being called master. Then why doesn't he want it?' Thunderstorm thought to himself.

"Then it shall be my lord-"

"No."

"Your majesty?"

"No."

"Then what about-"

"No, no, no! Just call me Boboiboy." He smiled. That was when Quake and Thunderstorm realized that he's not like any other user while the others were puzzled. "Okay but how did you guys got out of the watch?" They all went silent. "Because of you?" They spoked.

                                                     "What?"
__________________________________________________________________

Hi y'all, I hope you guys like this and sorry I left it with a cliff hanger but whatever. I hope you guys enjoyed it.😃