Chapter 10

Warning:

-Bad grammar

-OOC

-short story

-bad explanations

-bad story

-might have swear words

-might have the word blood included

__________________________________________________________________

"Don't worry, it's just for a stupi- dumb reason." They both said at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halilintar and Solar once again, glared at each other.

"Pft-" Both of them looked back at Boboiboy.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just so amusing to see the two, of my strongest in power, elements fight!" He said while still holding his laughter.

Somehow, his laugh made both of their heart feel warm and smiled abit.

'Our master is surely.....interesting..'

"Haha, but make sure to get along, too." Boboiboy finally stopped laughing.

"U-uh yes, Sure." But they felt embarrasses that someone that was literally younger than them reminded them to get along. They both look away in a flash.

Boboiboy thought that was quite cute of them.

"Oh, and I'm going to reveal you guys later, okay? So don't be shocked if my friends found out who you are." He walked away while saying those words.

"..."

"..."

"Why do I feel like I like balloons after talking to him-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi guys!"

"Oh, Boboiboy! Huh? You can use your powers now!?" Gopal exclaimed.

"Huh, what do you mea-"

"Yep! After trying a couple times, I can finally use it!" Taufan covered Duri's mouth.

"Also, we baked cookies for you both." Referring to Ying and Gopal, who walked away before the commander got on the hologram.

Speaking of the commander,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

While Yaya was still explaining, Haily observed Kokochi.

'I know my mother had taught me not to judge or underestimate but...what a small commander they got.'

Then, Kokochi finally noticed her.

"Eh, who's that with you?"

Yaya knew what Kokochi is referring to.

"Ah, we met her while on the search for moonbot. Turns out, she is the user of the power!"

"Uh, it's nice to meet you... Commander.. Kokochi?"

"Yes, what is your name?"

"NurSuhailyAnisa, sir. Just call me Haily for short." She bowed with respect.