Boboiboy Birthday Special

(This is not part of the story) I also wanted to use the Malay name version of the elementals.
__________________________________________________________________

"Hmm, hey Ochabot?" Our young hero, Boboiboy, spoke. "Yeah?" He responded. "Do you know what day it is?" Boboiboy asked with a bright smile, hoping Ochabot will say what he wanted to hear.

"It is Monday." He answered. Boboiboy felt sad but still smiled. "Oh, thank you for telling me.." He thanked then looked away. Ochabot also went back working.

'He didn't remember that.....it was my birthday.' Tok aba noticed something wrong with Boboiboy. "Boboiboy, why do you look so down?" He asked. 'Maybe Tok will remember.' "Tok, do you know what day it is?" He asked with the same look with Ochabot.

"Monday, why are you asking?" "Oh..just want to know.." Boboiboy then saw his friends on the way to his grandpa shop. "Hey Ying, Yaya, and Gopal!" "Hi Boboiboy!" They all replied.

Boboiboy felt a little nervous but asked, "Do you guys know what day it is?" "Uhhh, Oh! Monday!" Gopal answered proudly as if he solved a crime.

"You didn't know?" Yaya asked. "U-um, yeah.." He replied. "Ish, I thought you were smarter than this." Ying said as she put her hands on her waist and shook her head.

"Heh, sorry." Boboiboy scratched his non itchy cheeks.

Few hours later
Boboiboy was sitting on a bench. Tok aba already went back to his house. 'Hah, no one remembered my birthday.' He smiled but behind that smile is sadness. Then, Boboiboy thought of something. He summoned his elementals. Seven colorful light balls came out of his watch.

"Hi Abang Boboiboy!" Duri greeted. "Haha, hi Duri." Boboiboy greeted back.

"Boboiboy, is there something wrong? You don't have the same smile that you put on as usual." Gempa look at his owner and was worried about him.

"..It's nothing. I just want to ask if you know what day it is..." Boboiboy eyes have some hope in it until..

"Oh, if that's what you looking down for then it's Monday." Gempa said with a smile. 'Even they don't remember..' Tears start appearing to Boboiboy's eyes. "Boboiboy, what's wrong!?"

"Um, if there's anything wrong....you..can...tell us.." Halilintar said while turning away with a blush on his face of embarrassment.

"Uh, it's nothing important. Just some dust got into my eyes." Boboiboy tried to convinced.

"Hey, do you think we're dumb? There's no dust in here." Ice said with one of his brow up.

"Eh! You think we're dumb..?" Duri was doing a cute crying face to make him say the truth....and it worked.

"No no! It's just.. You guys forgot my birthday.." He answered. The elementals laughed (Halilintar just chuckled). "Who said we forgot your birthday?" "Huh..?"

"Follow us!" The ttm said as they dragged Boboiboy. "H-hey, wait!"
"Don't pull him too hard!" Gempa scolded. When they reach there Boboiboy said, "You know, if you guys want me to go to my house then I could just go." When they opened the door, it was dark.

Boboiboy felt nervous and looked back but when he did, the elementals were gone. "Eh, where are you guys!" He tried to call. Then, he have no choice but to go inside.

Boboiboy looked around but everything was dark. So he tried to find the switch. He have been looking around but finally found it. When he turned it on, "SURPRI-" before they could finish. "AHHHHHH!!" Boboiboy screamed as if he saw a ghost but remembered the same time happened at his and Yaya's first meet.