Chapter 8

(●'◡'●)ノ hope you like the last chapter and I don't know what else to say so bye!

Warning:

-Bad grammar

-OOC

-short story

-bad explanations

-bad story
__________________________________________________________________

Little did they know, the cool trio are recording this and planned to show it to Boboiboy with their phone that they got from absolutely no where.

"Hai, finally finished cleaning." Taufan yawned.

"I think we did a pretty good job." Blaze smiled.

"That's only because of Mama Gempa!" Duri cheered.

"Heh, it's because we worked together, Duri." Gempa motherly smiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hehe, this is perfect for Boboiboy." Solar smirked.

"Where did you get that thing?" Ais asked.

"Don't know, the author-" "SHUSH" "I-i mean I just found it somewhere."

Awkward Silence

"Okay.......Then.." Ais stared with dotted eyes. "But I didn't expect you to be a part of this.." He turned his head to look at Halilintar.

"Uh, only because it was interesting." He said with a blush.

"Oh, really~?" Solar chimed in to tease Halilintar.

"S-shut up you lightbulb!"

"Why should I, tsundere pikachu?"

"Oh goodness gracious, not this again." Ais face palm "I'm going to sleep."

As Solar and Halilintar kept fighting, a voice, loud voice stopped them.

"BE QUIET!"

Both of them frozed from their place and recognized that voice. It was Mama Gempa.

Gempa walked towards them with a 'smile'. "I did say if you cause more trouble then I'll throw you out of here."

Both of them gulped and prayed before they died.

"MamaGem! The cookies are out of the oven!" Duri happily said.

"What, that fast?"

"It is a spaceship."

"Okay, I'll go and check it." Gempa took one more glare at them and walk off

'Phew, saved.'

========================================================

"Answer the question. How do you even know what earthlings look like, huh?"