Chapter 6

So, for this chapter, I wanted to show more of what the elementals are doing and show some of what the Kokotiam group are doing plus Haily. Alright, now let's go to the story!

__________________________________________________________________

"How many books can you read?" Halilintar asked with a bored tone on his voice. "About a 1000." Solar replied while still reading books. "That doesn't look like a 1000 to me." He looked at Solar's stack of books which is more than 2 million.

"Ais, I know you're not sleeping." Gempa said as he watch the ttm to make sure they don't make any mess. "Ugh, as much as I want to sleep, I can't." He said with a tired face and voice.

"And why is that?" Gempa asked. "To make sure Boboiboy come back safely and me being the first one to see him." Ais mumbled. "Huh, what was that?" "Nothing." Gempa sigh.

"When will Boboiboy come?" Duri asked with dead eyes. "Well, don't ask me." Taufan said with dead eyes, too. "Nor me." Blaze added with dead eyes, also.

"Oh, how about we try to make some food for Boboiboy?" Gempa suggested. "Yeah, I wanna!" the ttm all yelled in excitement at the same time. "But where's the kitchen then?" Ice raised his brow. Silence filled the room. "Explore time!" Taufan happily said as he put both of his arm in the air.

The ttm looked around the place and inspect it and of course, Mama Gempa was watching them. "We found the kitchen!" Gempa walk towards the kitchen where the ttm is.

"What should we make?" Blaze looked at Gempa. "Hmm, food that he likes?" He replied. "Cookies?" Duri said. "Only if it's not Yaya's cookies." Gempa glared but not at Duri, he was glaring at Taufan and Blaze cause he know that Duri is too sweet to do that.

"I will leave this to you guys and you better not make any mess while I clean the spaceship, okay?" He warned with a smile which have a dark, creepy aura behind him while the ttm gulped and nodded quickly.

(“Hey, speaking of Yaya's cookies, I have an idea.”) Taufan whispered with a mischievous smile as he then said it to the rest of the ttm ears.

"Wait, do we even know how to bake cookies?"
.......................................................................................................
WITH THE 'COOL' TRIO

"Hmm." "What are you thinking about?" Halilintar looked at Solar. "I'm thinking if I could make a feature on Boboiboy's watch." He continued, "And when I do, Boboiboy will praise me because I'm the smartest one out of the elements." Solar did a cool pose.

"Heh, like you can." Halilintar doubted. "Oh, I can." Solar talked back with a savage tone.

"As if, lightbulb." "Oh please, it's not a 'if' because I can, Tsundere Pikachu."

There was a visible shock wave thing between the two of them while Ais is right in front of them. (I would love it if someone draw this but you don't have to.)

"You two are noisy." Ais said while yawning. "Well, what did you expect? Us being quiet while fighting?" Both of them said but looked at each other because they said the same thing and then glared at eachother.

"If you guys keep fighting then I will tell Gempa."

"Ehh!? You can tell on this Tsundere Pikachu but not me!"

"Excuse me!? You started this fight!" "I didn't, you did with your false statement!"

"WHAT IS ALL THAT NOISE!?" Gempa yelled as he walked towards Halilintar and Solar with a broom that he was cleaning with.

"N-nothing." "Y-yea."

"Halilintar and Solar was fighting." Ais snitched. "Oh, fighting, eh?" Gempa glared. Solar and Halilintar gulped."Next time, don't do it again. This is your last chance." he warned before cracking his knuckles. ("You traitor.") Both of them whispered to Ais.

"AHHHHH! FIRE!"

"I swear to the galaxy, if there's any other problem, I'mma throw you out of here." Gempa looked back before going to the kitchen.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?" When Gempa walked in, there was smoke and the ttm except blaze were running everywhere.

"Hai, Taufan, can't you just blow the fire out?"

"No, every time I do it, Blaze keep adding more fire!" Taufan comically cried.

"Blaze, PLEASE. STOP. OR. ELSE." Gempa said. "I did say don't make a mess, didn't I?"

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry that I keep making the story short. I just can't have ideas(இдஇ; ) forgive me please😭

Oh and also, meet my imaginary(non-existing meaning not real) friend. Flowda.

Flowda: Hi guys

Meh: Okay now goodbye people.