Author's Note

Hi everyone! I hope you guys are having a great day ☀! Anyways, sorry if I keep taking soooo long to publish stories but you guys kept reading them and that makes me happy!

And I said in the first chapter that I was inspired by Shinichi2504 but I was inspired by more than one person. I was also inspired by LxmonWTea GoldDragonKnight. Trust me, they have amazing storys. Oh and gayfudger too! I think that I have a few more but I will stop.

Make sure you have a great day. Also, if you guys want to give suggestions for the story then you can. The fanart on the cover is mine but the arrangements is by me.

This fanart is also by me

And if you don't believe me then here's the proof

Hope you believe me now.(。・ω・。) somehow, the sketch looks more better than the one I put above..・゜(。┰ω┰。).・゜i changed the badge because I thought it will be better.

I will still publish some more chapters and I think I will just make 20 or 30 chapters but I don't know. If there's any negative comments, to be exact, hate comments, please do not respond to them. Don't be involve in it or it will make it worse.

That's all I want to say, goodbye (≧∇≦)/(❁´◡'❁)

Flowda: Wait! Hi guys so if you're wondering where's Adu du and Probe then they will show up soon but I won't tell you when tho.

Meh: Are you done(; ̄^ ̄)ん~

Flowda: Yes now..

Flowda/Meh: Goodbye and have a great amazing day!