Chapter 7

"No, every time I do it, Blaze keep adding more fire!" Taufan comically cried.

"Blaze, PLEASE. STOP. OR. ELSE." Gempa said. "I did say don't make a mess, didn't I?"

"Y-yes sir, you did." Blaze gulped and sweat.

"Then why are you making a mess, huh?" Gempa 'smiled'. "Uh..uhm, because..."

Oh my gosh, I'm so freaking dumb. I literally forgot about Papa Zola💀

"EHH, WHY'S THERE FIRE IN THE SPACESHIP!?" captain Papa yelled. The fire already spreaded around the ship. "JUSTICE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS TREATMENT!" He panicked and run everywhere.

"Taufan, blow it out now!" Gempa ordered. Taufan saluted. "Aye-aye captain!" He blew out the fire with his wind powers.

("Now we have to hide. We can't let him find us, okay?") Gempa whispered to Taufan. He called out the others and told them to hide.

.

TIMESKIP (cuz i'm lazy)

.

"Phew, that was a close one." Taufan sweat.

"Eh, but how long do you think we need to wait for Boboiboy?" Duri asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" Solar responded to Duri's question.

"Aren't you the smartest element? So why don't you know, huh?" He said back with a tease tone on his voice.

"I- is that supposed to be an insult!?" Solar stood up and faced Duri.

"Nope, just a question~" Duri replied.

"Well, I don't know everything."

Duri looked at Ais. "Hey, Ais?" Duri began, "I've been wondering..how did you get your whale plushy?" He sparkled when he was looking at it.

"Uhh, I don't remember." Ais said without looking at him. Duri let out a pouting sound.

========================================================

"Should we really trust Captain Papa to guard the ship?" Ying suddenly spoke while walking at the same time.

"Huh, who is this 'Captain Papa?' you're talking about?" Haily looked with confusion.

"Oh, he's just our pilot or captain of the ship." Gopal answered.

"What ship?" She asked again.

"Our spaceship."

"Ooh, that explains how you guys got here. I mean, you guys look like earthlings." Haily said in amazement.

"That's because we are." Yaya smiled.

"Really!? That's pretty cool."

"Eh, how so?" Fang questioned. "I haven't met any other creatures other then the people on here."

"Then how did you know what earthlings look like?"

"...."

========================================================

"So you're saying....YOU BURNED THE OVEN!?" Gempa shouted. "Eh.. Uh, Gempa, you're shouting too loud. Captain Papa might hear us...." Halilintar cautioned. (I don't know what that means)

"Ahem*, apologies. Now...Could you tell me why you can't just call me if you don't know how to cook or bake?"

The TTM gulped. "We're sorry Mama Gempa, we just....don't want to bother you or to burden you with all the work..." They confessed.

Gempa sighed and breathed in and breathed out.
"I'm sorry for scolding you. I just wanted Boboiboy to not have trouble when he get back. I was also worried about you guys. I thought you guys were hurt when you screamed."

Blaze hesitated but spoke. "It was my fault. I was the one who wanted to make the cookies freshly hot and I thought I could do it but ended up failing and making everyone go through trouble because of...me.."

"Actually, it was my fault. I didn't pay attention to you guys when you need help. As the leader, I didn't do my task well." After Gempa said all of that, he opened his arms, signalling a hug.

Blaze sprinted on to Gempa and hugged him. But while they will hugging, someone saw them. (And it's not Papa Zola

"Um, I don't mean to ruin the moment but why are you being too dramatic just because of a cookie?" Ais said when he was walking by.

They all glared at him for ruining the wholesome (At least I think it is) moment.

Ais saw the glares and decided to leave.

"Hey, how are we supposed to clean up the kitchen?" Duri stared at the mess.

"It looks pretty hard to clean." Taufan whined.

"Don't worry, I'll clean it. It's my mess after all." Blaze volunteered.

"No, all of us will clean it. Agree?" Gempa said and the TTM nodded.

Little did they know, the cool trio are recording this and planned to show it to Boboiboy with their phone that they got from absolutely no where.

__________________________________________________________________

Author: Do you guys like it? Sorry that it was too dramatic and long to make. Hope you still like it! Goodbye.