Chapter 5

"Boboiboy?! The elemental user!?"
"Uh, yeah...?" Boboiboy said while being nervous. "Oh, my deepest apologies, I'll serve you tea. Here come inside." The queen panicked. "Y-You don't need to do anything so don't worry." Boboiboy sweatdroped. "But, I would like to know why you think we could beat that guy without you seeing us fight?"

The queen sigh and then looked at them. "I see potential in you guys. Your eyes looks determined to do anything, all of you. Even your aura felt strong. Well except for one." She looked at Gopal, who is confused why she was looking at him.

"Eh, how do you know that?" Ying asked. "Let's just say that I learned from the past on how to do it." She smiled but then stopped. "I've told you everything so tell me, where is my daughter?" She creepily smiled. "Uh, we'll look for her.... Haha...." Gopal turned around and quickly ran away from her.

"She might be in the forest." Ying answered while pointing at the forest. "I will go and check!" She was about to dash to there but Boboiboy stopped her. "Let's go together. If we spilt up then something or someone would most likely try to do something to one of us." He reasoned.

"He's right." Yaya agreed. "Please make sure that my daughter is safe." The group except Gopal nodded. "HEY GOPAL! WAIT FOR US!" Boboiboy yelled to catch Gopal's attention. They then started to run after him. "Heh, fools." The queen change into the blob fish that they met.

========================================================
SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY

"My daughter... Please be safe..."

========================================================

"Sheesh Gopal, you can't just run away from her." Ying scolded. "But she's scary!" He whined. "Hey, stop or else Boboiboy will get extra credit and popular by doing all the work!" Fang finally spoke as he realize that Boboiboy will be more popular than him.

"Dey, what's wrong with being popular?" Gopal rolled his eyes. They saw a bright light to the right side. The group ran towards it.
'Hu hu, why are we heading towards it!?' Gopal thought and regretted his choice.

They saw Haily with the unconscious blob fish. "Wha- you defeated it!?" Gopal yelled in shock. "No, I didn't. It's just a clone that is weak.." She replied. "Hmm, that would explain why I didn't sense any strong thing from him." Ochabot said when he came out of Boboiboy's backpack. "You scanned him?" Yaya was surprised to hear this. "Wait, what kind of powersphera is that?" Haily asked.

"GUY'S, LOOK!" Gopal shouted. They all came prepared and was in their fighting stance until, "I found food!" He happily said while the others stared deadly to him.

"Haily, did you see a bright light somewhere here?" Fang turned to Her. "Yeah, it was this clone. After I defeated it, the bright light suddenly appeared and it was coming from the clone." She answered. "Then what is it for.." Ying asked herself in a thinking pose.

"Wait, is it so the powersphera hunter could find his clone when it is defeated and surprise the person who defeated it?" Gopal spoke out but the others stared at him. "What?" Gopal was nervous by all the stares.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND!?"

Boboiboy was shaking Gopal intensely. "Aduh, stop. It's me!" "Huh?" Boboiboy looked at him again and scratched his non itchy cheeks. "Hehe, sorry.." He apologized while blushing in embarrassment.

"Well, you might be right but that's just a possibility." Haily said in disbelief. "Haily, why didn't you tell us that you're a princess?" Yaya asked politely. Haily gasps in shock. "H-how did you know that..?" "Your mother told us." Ying answered. "Huh, BUT MY MOTHER GOT KIDNAPPED!" Haily shouted with a confused and frustrated face.

"But..we just saw her a while ago?" Confusion started to spread. "Does that means..THAT WASN'T-" before Gopal finished talking, ("Shush! Something is out there.") Boboiboy whispered loudly.

Noises was coming from the bushes. ALL OF THE BUSHES. "Guys, calm down. Nothing will happen." Haily reassured. "AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?" Gopal yelled.

"Isn't this her planet? So maybe she knows something." Yaya reasoned. "Hmph!" He responded with a grumble. "So what make you think that it's safe?" Fang raised his brow.

"Well, the bushes-" "THOSE ARE BUSHES!?" Gopal face change from angry to amazed.

The 'bushes' are tentacles with crystals on each side. It also have purple looking flame on it but the tint is light and look pretty nice.

"Hey, do you have a habit of interrupting people!" Ying said with a are-you-serious face. "Hehe, sorry." Gopal scratched the back of his head.

"As I was saying, the bushes are friendly and yes, they're alive. It just started moving because it sensed danger." Haily continued, "I'm sure it was not because of us but someone else."

"Huh? I don't get it. It starts moving when we're near it but it was not us?" Fang tilted his head to his right shoulder.

"I'll explain further more later but we must find the powerspheras." "Including my mother..."

"Huh, what else did you say?" Boboiboy asked. "Nothing, let's just go." Haily quickly said.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry that I have you wait so Long and it's short! o(╥﹏╥) but I hope you enjoyed!