Chapter 4

"Oh look what we have here."

A voice called. Boboiboy and his friends were surprised and scared at the same time while Haily was just shocked. "You...you captured moonbot!" Haily yelled.

They saw a tall man with a lot of weapons. His skin was white. You heard of a nose less monkey, right? Then what about a nose less blob fish😉 (do blob fishs even have noses?)

"Haily, how can you be so sure?" Fang asked. "I saw him! I was trying to save moonbot but he had already left." She answered. Boboiboy quietly told Ochabot to hide in Boboiboy backpack.

(yes, he have a backpack. Sorry that I didn't tell you before but all of them have backpack except for Haily)

Buzz buzz

"Hmmm, I sense a powersphera. Are you hiding one?" The tall guy said with a creepy yet ugly smile. "Shut up! Where is moonbot?!" She yelled and the tall guy was distracted by her so she gave a hand sign for the others to leave. At first they hesitated because they're going to leave Haily behind but Haily just repeatedly did the sigh to go. Boboiboy was still not making up his mind but his friends just dragged him.

When they are far from them, they made a plan to help out Haily. "Boboiboy, can you use your elementals now?" Ochabot asked inside the backpack. "Well... Not yet.." "Hmm, that's weird. It usually doesn't take so long. Even your fight with Baroro, (I already forgot his stu-dumb name. Actually, I'm glad that I didn't remember it)  Your watch was fixed faster than right now." Boboiboy was sweating. "Actually, there is something that I want to talk to you about after all of this." He sigh. Ochabot looked at him with confusion.

========================================================

"This is just only making me frustrated! We had been waiting for so long!" Thunderstorm finally gave up on being patient. The others were worried too but they knew Boboiboy will come back safe as he always do, right? They kept questioning it. "I agree with Thunderstorm. This is too boring that even playing games isn't fun anymore." The ttm pouted.

Ice is just sleeping while Solar was reading books that was in the room. Quake is making sure anyone won't make any problems. 

few hours later

Thunderstorm was walking back and forth. The ttm looked like they have lost their sanity and Ice was still sleeping....or was he? Solar was reading his
90,727,287,387,847,463,863,736,377,364,793,730,202,763,828 book because the author gave him that much.

Quake sigh and only look at them.
He was thinking that if Boboiboy was here then he would probably know what to do so he thought he should think like his owner.

========================================================

"I hope Haily will be okay.." Ying said and the rest also hopes that too. As they were walking, they saw a kingdom. A kingdom with a lot of guards. The kingdom was very gigantic I mean what kind of kingdom is as big as a cabin? It has the colors purple, black gold, and silver. The kingdom was very secure. When they walk towards it, suddenly,

RING RING RING RING A BUNCH OF A**HOLES ARE COMING

Though they were shocked, they couldn't help to think what kind of alarm was that. The guards were here. One side was holding magical✨ swords and the other was holding magical✨ guns. "Wait wait, we won't bring any harm!" Boboiboy tried to convince with his hands up.

"And how will we know that!?" They yelled. "Do you not believe us?" "Of course, we don't believe people easily." They said while charging at them. "You can believe us!" While the fighting kept going, someone was walking there. "Oh dear, what is all that noise?" A female voice spoked. When Boboiboy group looked at her, she was a beautiful women. She also have a crown on top of her head. The guards stop and bowed to her. "Your majesty, there are intruders here." One of the guard said.

"Oh, really? Hm, what brings you here?" She asked. "W-well, we was walking until we got here." Yaya answered. "If that's so then I will introduce myself. I'm the queen of this kingdom. I want to know if you met a young girl named Nur Suhaily Anisa?" All of their eyes widen. "Y-Yes?" They responded. "Where is she now?"

They don't know what to say but knew they can't just say, 'Oh, we just met a powersphera hunter and Haily told us to leave by her hand signal and we left her alone there so we don't know where she is.' "Oh, before that, I want to ask about the alarm" Ying mentioned and sweatdrop. "About that, it was the king's, known as my husband, fault." She said. "He was kind, and usually calm but when someone killed his best friend and sister, it was gone." She continued.

"Is that person still here?" Ying asked out of curiosity. The queen nodded. "He became a cold person which I did not like so I want you guys to get rid of this man. Only you guys can do it. Well actually, maybe Haily have a chance but she can't do it alone. You guys and Haily can do it together." She said with a smile. "I forgot to ask, are you related to Haily?" Yaya asked with a confused face.

"Yes, I am her mother." The queen responded. "Then Haily is a...... PRINCESS!?" All five of them said in union. "You guys didn't know?" She questioned. "She didn't tell us before." Ying said. "Then that means she doesn't trust you completely."

The group was confused why she didn't tell them so her mother explained, "When she was about 4, she made some friends. But when she told them that she was a princess, they all began to have bad and greedy intentions. They would try to steal her money, frame her and many more. This caused her to have trust issues." She sigh.

"Oh, I feel bad for her." Y&Y said. "It must be a tough time." Then, the group remembered that Haily is alone with the powersphera . "Uh, sorry but we have to leave, right?" Boboiboy looked at his friends. "Yeah, you're right." Gopal went along with Boboiboy idea.

"Wait, may I know your name before you leave?" The queen asked. They all nodded. "I'm Ying." "My name is Gopal!" "Fang." "Nice to meet you. I'm Yaya." "I'm Boboiboy." When he said his name, the queen was shocked.

                         "Boboiboy?! The elemental user!?"