Chapter 9

"Hehe, things are according to plan.." three people smiled.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning:

-Bad grammar

-OOC

-short story

-bad explanations

-bad story

-might have swear words

-might have the word blood included
__________________________________________________________________

While Fang and Boboiboy were walking, a carrot donut apeared right in front of them.

"*le gasp*Carrot donut!!" Fang ran to the donut but a rope pulled him, causing him to fall down on the donut.

"No..MY CARROT DONUT!!"

"Fang, did you see a rope?!" Boboiboy ran up to him.

"NO AND I DON'T CARE *cries in despair*"

"Fang, chill out."

"M-my carrot donut..."

While they were talking, a wind was heard.

"What was that?" Boboiboy said in full confidence but was actually scared.

"It was just the wind 'CHilL OuT' " Fang smirked.

Boboiboy grumbled. "Then how did the wind get here?"

"..."

"..."

"IS THERE A GHOST IN HERE!?" They both shouted.

"Yeeesss"

"Bye Boboiboy." Fang Ran to the very back of the ship.

"Hey!" Boboiboy was about to run until..

"Boboiboy!" A cheery voice called.

"Eh, Taufan?" Boboiboy shockingly said.

"Hmph, I hate that Fang guy. He left you!"

"It's okay, Taufan." Boboiboy pat Taufan's hat.

"That's why we will take revenge..." Taufan said with a michivous voice.

"We?"

"AHHHH WHY IS THERE A MAN-EATING PLANT HERE!? WHA- FIRE!!"

Fang was screaming every way he go.

"U-uh, you guys can stop now.. "

"Okay, Boboiboy."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hah, commander!"

"Huh, what is it now? Did you successfully save moonbot?"

"No, not yet sir!"

"Then why are you calling me?"

"Er, we found this crown in the middle of nowhere, sir!"

"How is that relevant to your mission?"

"Well.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Where's the others?" Boboiboy asked.

"Oh, just follow us." The three elements led Boboiboy to a room.
"Right here!"

"Oh, nice to see you all again." Boboiboy waved.

Ais was grumbling because he muttered that when he see Boboiboy first, he'll hug him but turns out the TTM saw him first.

Boboiboy noticed and walked to Ais and pet him. This caused Ais to blush and smile just slightly

Keyword: Slightly

Which Boboiboy didn't see.

"Oh, Boboiboy, you're back." Gempa was pleased. "We made some cookies for you."

"Really!?"

They all nodded.

"But it's not Yaya's cookies, right?" Boboiboy remember the time he ate her cookies for the first time and could still taste it.

"Of course not! Why would we?" Gempa reasurred

"Okay then!"

Boboiboy ate two whole thing and it made his eyes widened.

"Mhm, twis ise delouswous!" He said with cookies in his mouth.

"Boboiboy, please don't talk while eating." Gempa sweat dropped.

"We also have some for your friends~" Taufan sang.

"Wow, you guys are so generous!" Boboiboy was admired by their 'kindness'

"But..should we really just show ourselves to them like this?" Gempa asked.

"Why not?"

"Uhm, I guess we could?" Gempa shrugged.

"Where is Solar and Halilintar?" Boboiboy looked all over the room.

"Oh them, they're in the kitchen."

"Why?"

"I don't really know, sorry. " Gempa bowed down, knowing he could not answer his question.

"It's okay, no need to bow down." Boboiboy smiled warmly. So warm that Gempa felt like he was in a warm place with mild climate and a cool breeze. His heart felt like it was fluttering like a butterfly. (Not in a love way okay?)

In summary, Boboiboy is basically the definition of warm-hearted.

Gempa lifted his body up and smiled back at Boboiboy. He had not felt like this in a million years. The time he was feeling thankful was when Hang kasa used his power for good but never even interacted. (I actually don't even know what I'm writing)

Boboiboy tilted his head cutely and thought something was wrong because Gempa was looking at him for a long time and was still smiling at him.

"Um, is..something the matter..?" Boboiboy pressed two of his index finger together. (Sorry that it sounds so cringe💀

"Oh, apologies, I was just lost in thoughts."

"I'll head to the kitchen, see you later." Boboiboy turned around while waving his hand. (Y'know, like in anime?)

Gempa slightly waved back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"PIKACHU, GIVE ME PRIVACY!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT KIND OF FOOD YOU'RE MAKING!"

"I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'M DONE WITH IT, BI*CH" Solar yelled back at him then stopped and looked behind Halilintar and saw Boboiboy.

"What the f*ck are you looki-" Halilintar looked back and also saw Boboiboy.

They both frozed like a statue.

"When did you get here?" Halilintar asked with a shock expression on his face.

"Hmm, a....few minutes ago?" Boboiboy did the 'detective' pose thingy.

"But why were you guys cursing at each other?"

"Don't worry, it's just for a stupi- dumb reason." They both said at the same time.

__________________________________________________________________

Um so, sorry that it's short but I'm too lazy to make it longer.

Good bye