Chapter 11

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What?"

__________________________________________________________________

"Uh, nothing.." They all sweat dropped.

"Wait..how are you still here when you transformed into Ais?"

"What 'chu mean? I didn't transform?"

"WHAT!?-"

"Lower your voice.....*looks at Boboiboy and looked back at them*....please." Ais kalmly said.

Ais started to hold Bbb closer to him.

"Ais..!" Bbb barely said.

Ais loosen his grip but was still not letting go.

Gopal was about to make fun of them but Ying quickly shushed him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The hologram call has ended.

"So, you are saying a small alien like that is your commander?"

"Hah, yes, Haily.."

"Interesting...."

"Hey guys!"

"Boboi- wait.. Huh?" Haily turned around to see Taufan, Blaze, and  Duri.

"Who are you and why did you take the form of Boboiboy?" Haily held up her weapon.

"Haily, relax, it's just his elemental powers." Yaya reasurred.

"..His elementals....powers..?"

"Yep!" Duri replied.

"Wow, awesome."

("Don't go stealing my master's catchphrase like that..") Blaze unintentionally glared.

"Eh, what?"

"Nothin!"

'I don't know why but his aura is different than earlier..'

"Here's some cookies for you!" Taufan showed a bag of cookies.

"Thanks." Haily and Yaya gratefully took one cookie.

They both bit their cookies but..

"Mhm, these taste good." Haily commented. "I agree!" Yaya happily ate the cookies.

"W-WHAT- *ahem* g-glad you l-l-like the cookies..?" The TTM pride had been destroyed. And they looked like they were sulking.

"Eh, you guys okay?"

"Of course...See ya later......"

The trio left the two confused girls.

"..What just happened?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aw man.., our plan failed.." Blaze said sadly.

"At least we have a person to torture all day." Taufan evilly said.

"Heh, you're right, it will be awesome.." Duri agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now...would you mind telling me why I heard you two cursing at each other...?" Gempa 'softly' said.

You could see Halilintar and Solar both sitting down, sweating. Also with a bump on their head by Gempa.

"Uh..well....uhm"

"And most importantly, BOBOIBOY WITNESSED IT"

Both of them flinched because of the yelling.

Gempa sigh, "I'm sorry, I just can't control myself.." He said while pinching the top of his nose.

"..I......just don't want him to see all of us as nothing but a worthless and stressful power. I mean, I understand that having 7 elemental powers is stressful.....but.."

"..I'm sure he doesn't think of us like that." Surprisingly, Halilintar was the one who said that. Solar and Gempa looked at him, shocked.

Then he continued, "We saw and we know that he has a golden heart....Though he's reckless and well, don't think things through, he knows his limits. He even asked us not to be so formal towards him unlike other users. Some of our past owners might be good and kind but in my opinion, he....is........the..best one.."

Halilintar himself also didn't know why he said all of that. But at the last sentence, he blushed and lowered his hat.

"Wow, that was pretty emotional."

The three of them looked and saw..

Ais!

He was seen eating popcorn and drinking Tok aba's hot chocolate.

"What the!?"

And the one besides him was Boboiboy!

"Hehe, awesome speech." He gave a thumbs up to the embarrassed pikachu. With some tears going down his eyes, he smiled.

"How long have you guys been here?" Gempa asked but was still shocked.

"Oh, since when Tsundere Pika said, 'I'm sure he doesn't think of us like that.' " Ais said while slurping his drink.

"Don't call me that!.." Halilintar face was bright red.

"Hehe, terbaik!"

TO BE CONTINUED

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it was shorter but I'm just too lazy 😔

AND I HAVE A EXAM TOMORROW AT CHURCH😭 tho it is kind of fun- and easy. I asked my teacher of I get above 90 then could you buy me a sketch book and she accepted!!

That will be my motivation 😙